Schumacher RIOT Nitro Stadium Truck
Found this while searching the net.
Schumacher has made an interesting list of names for their new vehicles.
Menace, Raptor, Mission, Rascal, and Fusion stray away from the letter based names we are used to. The new RIOT should live up to it's name as the new 1/10-scale trucks throws a few twists into the equation. How about a big .18 engine, or a 3-speed tranny, and even 1/8-scale tires. All that should mean big speed, big fun, and a Riot. Here's the full list of RIOT features:
* Factory assembled – ARTR and RTR versions available.
* Schumacher X18, 3.0cc Engine - Developed for High RPM with Durability.
* 4mm Purple Anodised Aluminium Chassis – Super Strong.
* Sealed Long Life 2WD Transmission – Low Maintenance.
* Fully Ball Raced – Smooth, Reliable Running.
* Aggressively Styled Chrome Pipe – For High RPM.
* Race Developed Suspension with Adjustable Oil Filled Shocks – Excellent Off-Road Capability.
* Pre-painted Body with Die Cut Windows – Awesome Looks.
* Three Body Colour Choices Available.
* Easy Access, Enclosed Receiver and Battery Box – Excellent Splash Protection.
* Durable Captive Shock Mounting System.
* Reliable Needle Roller Clutch Bearings – Low Maintenance.
* Adjustable Limited Slip Ball Differential as standard.
* Low Profile Tyres – Stunning Road Holding.
* Accepts Standard 1/8th Tyres.
* Multi Spoke Chrome Wheels.
* S1 Carbon Composite Top Deck and Shock Mounts.
* Speed Secret Options Available Including Electric Start System and 3 Speed Gearbox.