HELP! Break-in/Engine Problems with HPI MT 4x4 Kit!
I just finished building my HPI Nitro MT 4x4 kit yesterday, and I was ready to start the break in. When I started the engine, however, the wheels began rotating on idle at high speeds, and it just continued to go up. So I stopped the engine, and I readjusted the idle screw... I tried to pull it almost all the way out, and then I tried to tighten it almost all the way in, stopping it at various points to see if it affected it in any way.... That didn't work, though. So I checked the carb opening and it was at around 1-1.5mm at idle.. The servos seemed to work fine as well..
I got to the clutch again, and saw that they were put on the wrong way, so I fixed them according to the manual's instructions.. I thought this would solve the problem.
I tried running it again today... It was a bit slower, but the wheels still rotate at high speeds; as far as I know, this shouldnt happen..
Any tips/help greatly appriciated,