Mine also broke and I had to rework it. I have an M8 though. I mounted the antenna from the spektrum in the radio antenna slot. It takes about an hour but works good and looks even better.
1) When you diassemble module remove antenna wire carefully. NOTE: two prongs where antenna wire can be plugged. Make note of which plug. I think it's the top one.
2) Put antenna in radio but you may have to widen antenna hole on radio a little. Swivel from spektrum is not used anymore. Push pin out and disregard it.
3) Route wire through radio to exit at pins.
4) Snip module a bit at side joints just to clear wire without pinching it.
5) Now plug wire back into antenna plug on module.
6) Reassemble module and snap into place.
7) I put a sticker over old hole on module after dremeling it flat and filling with testors model putty.
Works perfect. Some guys put bondo on module cover then sand and paint it. Shows to many scuffs from sandpaper. I like the sticker idea. Good luck.