You DONT KNOW FAST!!!!!......

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

You DONT KNOW FAST!!!!!......

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 03:37 PM
Tech Regular

if u had a 1/8 pan car with a killer engien(os,rossi,nija,pcco) and geared high it could rape a civic to peices it would be funny to see.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rocket42
that is hilarious i know its costly but it must have been fun to watch a mini start a cartwheel over 60mph.

you have no idea! i would do it again in a heartbeat if i had the $. that car was so sick its not funny. turn the throttle exp all the way down and the thing will still pull the front end up at 15/16 throttle! man i miss that thing

Matt
Old 09-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by mat3833
you have no idea! i would do it again in a heartbeat if i had the $. that car was so sick its not funny. turn the throttle exp all the way down and the thing will still pull the front end up at 15/16 throttle! man i miss that thing

Matt
Ok, what is this car that you guys are speaking of? If its that fast, I want one. I really don't dig the electric cars much because of the battery times. Man you guys really get rilled up quick on here LOL! I'd hate to see what happened if someone called these things toys!(which they better not).
Old 09-19-2006, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by maxxteezy
Ok, what is this car that you guys are speaking of? If its that fast, I want one. I really don't dig the electric cars much because of the battery times. Man you guys really get rilled up quick on here LOL! I'd hate to see what happened if someone called these things toys!(which they better not).
Man, you really do not know a thing about today's electrics! All of my electric cars can easily exceed the run times of nitro powered cars. And I am using just 3800 NiMh packs and brushed motors. With brushless and lipo nitro does not even have a chance.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Rysuleod
So much hate for a guy that just loves his Jato. What is up with you killjoys?

That was my feeling too. Why are you guys so quick to bash him? Just because you don't like the Jato is no reason to put him down. With replies like that no one will want to come on here and tell about their stuff.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

the car was a team losi mini t with a mamba 8000 and a 3cell 1500 lipo. i could get about 40 min of runtime at about 80 mph if i pushed it. i got it to 87 once but at that speed it was wrong. i hit the pothole at an estimated 67 mph and that was the end of the mini t.

Matt