Wiki Posts
Search

BRIAN KINWALD JOINS X-FACTORY

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
I`m a independent contractor and nobody has ever offered to pay my health INS ....

Seem`s Losi has gone way over board in helping Brian out, especially if they are still covering his Ins premium`s....

Show me another R/c company that would do the same !
Re - read the post losi isnt paying his insurance trinity is
Old 09-15-2006, 09:59 AM
Tech Legend

Sorry for the mistake

and

Kudo`s to the "Big E" !!!
Old 09-15-2006, 10:04 AM
Suspended

Is this a known fact that Trinity is paying for Brian's health insurance premiums? Todd Hodge said that " he believes Trinity is still paying for Brian's insurance". I believe means that he thinks it is true, but does not know for sure.

Last edited by Ethan Hunt; 09-15-2006 at 12:14 PM.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:12 AM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by Jim Hughes
Well i dont know about you todd or anyone else that lives in the same world as the rest of us but a pay cut for someone like that is just not right no matter what has happened. His name alone sells stuff even if he were in the l main of every race. i mean couldnt you guys cut a few lesser names come on now this is a lame ass excuse we offered him less money.... thats some crap... here brian we know you cant live on this but sign here lmao especially when he wasnt feeling good /sigh nice company you guys got over there. the money you guys think you would have saved by giving him lesser money i assure you will be lost by people that follow kinwald. To tell Greg he doesnt know what hes talking about is some shit he might not have all the facts 100 percent right but one thing is for sure Losi is not worthy of my dollar or any of my friends dollar anymore.

Good day and good luck to team losi
Jim,

I am really sorry you feel this way about our decision. We honored our side of the contract to its full extent. We wish Brian all the best and hope to be racing with him again soon.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:12 AM
Tech Master

Good luck Brian, hope all is well.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Honestly, is it anyone else but Brian's business as to his health coverage/benefits? Don't give me that "he's a public figure in R/C.. we're entitled to every detail of his life" bullshit, either.. How would you feel if you changed employers due to a disagreement and the local press got all up in your business and broadcasted it for all of your friends, family, and people you don't even know to see?

He left...it's done. Either he wasn't happy, or it was just time to move on. He's been gone for over a year now from the racing scene.. can't we all just say that he left because he wanted a "fresh start" or "something different" or "he wanted to see if he could achieve the same results with different equipment"? Afterall, that's the lame excuse we got when he jumped ship from AE to Losi, and we all know it was because he became the first paid US offroad driver.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

So what your saying is Brian is just another employee of some company right?

yeah figures you have no idea or clue.

you might want to do a little research on the guy maybe your new to the hobby or something i dont know.
Jim, there is very little information about what is going on here. That Losi paid him fully (the only of his many sponsors to do so) and to still offer a contract, even if it was for less money (we don't know how much he was paid before or after) sounds like Losi has been more than fair. We know nothing about Brian's health or the contracts that these drivers have with these companies and it is not any of our business anyway.

Good luck and get well Brian, I look forward to seeing you in the A-main results again, hopefully sooner than later.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:56 AM
Tech Addict

Come to the F345 finals next weekend in tiverton brian, you can pit in our tent!
Old 09-15-2006, 11:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Hodapp
They did not provide health insurance, a retirement plan or anything that a normal job would offer.
The company I work for has a retirement plan, but it didn't allow me to quit working when I was 32 years old.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Suspended

Actually I think that Brian is closer to 35 isn't he?

Last edited by Ethan Hunt; 09-21-2006 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

So what your saying is Brian is just another employee of some company right?

yeah figures you have no idea or clue.

you might want to do a little research on the guy maybe your new to the hobby or something i dont know.
Yeah, I have no clue. I was only banging wheels with the guy in the early '90s. By your logic, the Chicago Bulls should still be paying Michael Jordon? Williams should still be paying Ayrton Senna (or actually his family)?
Old 09-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jack Smash
Yeah, I have no clue. I was only banging<snip for humor> the guy in the early '90s.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

LOL get your mind out of the gutter.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Tech Initiate

Maybe they could give him royalties on the product designs that he has came up with and that are sold by Losi, I am sure that would help out. If I am not mistaken, when someone receives royalties off something, it is for the life of the product. I would like to know how many sets of BK Bars have been sold since they first came out. BK Bars are just one item out of many that I am sure Mr. Kinwald was responsible for. Is this a possibility?
Old 09-15-2006, 01:00 PM
Tech Regular

what is wrong with brian kinwald? didnt know he had a problem...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.