Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BRIAN KINWALD JOINS X-FACTORY

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well i wont buy losi ever again. Thanks for having the balls to say something Greg. Eventhough i havent been racing much lately i am comming back..... Dirt Call me man or im showing up nuff said lol.

Go Kinwald!

Last edited by Jim Hughes; 09-14-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:26 AM
Tech Addict

Good luck Brian! XFactory are a great little team and I'm sure you'll bring a lot to it.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Brian, I wish you the best with your health, it has been different not seeing you in the results. I also wish you the best racing with X-Factory and Kropy.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

And Dale you have no idea how hard it was not to put something in there to give you s@#t.
The paint looks good!
Old 09-15-2006, 05:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Paint schmaint. How can somthing this cool come out of the Toledo area? lol
Old 09-15-2006, 05:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up Cool Avatar!

Hey McSquish... is that the real "Bill the Cat"?
That is great.

Good luck Brian. If you race with Greg, are you guys going to make it to Dallas any time? Let people know. There are more than a few fast guys around here to keep you sharp.

Godspeed!
TEX
Old 09-15-2006, 06:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default kinwald with x-factory

hey all:nice signing for x-factory with kinwald hope he's back on the track soon.just want to know if kinwald is still with trinity and tekin?also does x-factory have any plans on releasing their owne version of a 2wd race truck?finally what will kinwald now use for 12th onroad and 10th sedan?thanks for the info
Old 09-15-2006, 07:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

BK may God bless good health on you.
Old 09-15-2006, 08:47 AM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by Hodapp
Kinwald did not leave Losi. He has had health issues and they dropped him. This should be a lesson for all young drivers out there who think it is glamorous to be a factory driver. They did not provide health insurance, a retirement plan or anything that a normal job would offer. He gave them their first World Championship and something like 25+ National titles, not to mention countless design innovations and this is how it ends.

Good luck Dirtinator.
Just to let you know as you have no idea as usual. We offered Brian a smaller contract for the next year in appreciation for all of Brian's efforts in the past. Team Losi is also the only one who continued to give Brian his full salary for the 14 months he was not racing. As for the insurance Brian is a independent contractor and that was covered by Trinity. I believe Trinity is still taking care of his health insurance to the is day.

Team Losi wishes Brian all the best in all of his future endeavors.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:41 AM
Tech Adept

Well i dont know about you todd or anyone else that lives in the same world as the rest of us but a pay cut for someone like that is just not right no matter what has happened. His name alone sells stuff even if he were in the l main of every race. i mean couldnt you guys cut a few lesser names come on now this is a lame ass excuse we offered him less money.... thats some crap... here brian we know you cant live on this but sign here lmao especially when he wasnt feeling good /sigh nice company you guys got over there. the money you guys think you would have saved by giving him lesser money i assure you will be lost by people that follow kinwald. To tell Greg he doesnt know what hes talking about is some shit he might not have all the facts 100 percent right but one thing is for sure Losi is not worthy of my dollar or any of my friends dollar anymore.

Good day and good luck to team losi
Old 09-15-2006, 09:46 AM
alb
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Old 09-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

WTF? Name one company that pays employees their full salary when they miss 14 months of work. I've never been a fan of Losi vehicles (they just dont fit they way I like my cars to handle) but I have a ton of respect after hearing that they kept Brian on they payroll for as long as they did. Way to go Losi.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:50 AM
Tech Regular

Old 09-15-2006, 09:53 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jack Smash
WTF? Name one company that pays employees their full salary when they miss 14 months of work. I've never been a fan of Losi vehicles (they just dont fit they way I like my cars to handle) but I have a ton of respect after hearing that they kept Brian on they payroll for as long as they did. Way to go Losi.

So what your saying is Brian is just another employee of some company right?

yeah figures you have no idea or clue.

you might want to do a little research on the guy maybe your new to the hobby or something i dont know.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:53 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Just to let you know as you have no idea as usual. We offered Brian a smaller contract for the next year in appreciation for all of Brian's efforts in the past. Team Losi is also the only one who continued to give Brian his full salary for the 14 months he was not racing. As for the insurance Brian is a independent contractor and that was covered by Trinity. I believe Trinity is still taking care of his health insurance to the is day.

Team Losi wishes Brian all the best in all of his future endeavors.

I`m a independent contractor and nobody has ever offered to pay my health INS ....

Seem`s Losi has gone way over board in helping Brian out, especially if they are still covering his Ins premium`s....

Show me another R/c company that would do the same !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.