Wiki Posts
Search

Need some help.....looking for a project

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 08:00 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Need some help.....looking for a project

Hello everyone.

I am looking for a 10th scale project. I was thinking i wanted to purchase a on-road car, but then I was thinking that I would be restricted to pavement (just for bashing).

I am VERY familar with 18th scale RC, and I love that fact that you can take an off-road truck, and make it street ready, and then take it back off-road if you want.

I would like to do something like this, but with 10th scale. I would also like stay electric. I have a killer BL setup (Motor and ESC) that I want to use (540).

Can anyone point me in a direction on a truck/buggy I can buy to allow me to set it up for on-road and off-road bashing?

Thanks
Old 09-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Default project

a losi or associated would be a way to go. both are easy builds, and go to together very well. and with some raod rage tires you can street them and with the stock tires you can go dirt squirting. the other companies out there are hard to find plus most are rtr's and parts are usually an issue. then you lose the fun of the build.

good luck
Old 09-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Tech Rookie

I've just got a HB E-Zilla 1/10th. Very cool, fast, very capable offroad but still quick enough to be fun onroad too. & that's just stock. Comes with lots of hop-up options & gearing options so u could modify it heavily. Here's a promo video: http://www.hbeurope.com/show-video.p...b52502&lang=en
Obviously just 1 of lots of options 4u but I'm v-happy with mine so can recommend it.