jsmax - This is the setup I ran at Mikes:
Front - Associated #2 pistons, 37.5wt oil, associated silver spring. 0 limiters. outside on tower, middle on arm. -1 degree camber. front diff with oneway on shaft. bones lvl. #4 camber link positon.
rear - Associated #1 pistons, 32.5wt oil, associated green spring. 1mm limiter. 2nd hole in on tower, inside hole on a-arm, bones lvl, 2degree anti squat, 3 degree toe in. 4-a camber link. (top of hub carrier ground down .060 to allow for ballstud height adjustment) 2 washers under ballstud.
rear hubs were also ground down on each side .030 to allow wheelbase adjustment. ran hubs in middle.
Full 6 cells on left hand side, electronics on right. 8x1 geared 16-80. Losi pink x2000's rear, losi pink tapers front. Proline inside jobs would probably be a little more consistant front and rear though.
I also tried academy 2 hole pistons in front and rear, with 40wt f, 35wt r oil, same springs. car felt good, little choppy in the super rough parts though.
Car had lots of lowspeed steering and a little bit of a push at high speed. I will be doing alot of experimenting the next few weeks and post up on my findings.
Was a great weekend. car was super fast and so easy to drive. Really looking forward to the next race! Thanks to my gang and Dave G at MRC for all the help!