R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road-4/)
-   -   2006 ROAR Stock Off Road Nationals picstures and video (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/123642-2006-roar-stock-off-road-nationals-picstures-video.html)

fjm9898 07-30-2006 11:17 PM

2006 ROAR Stock Off Road Nationals pictures and video

Hey i just wanted to let everyone know that i have lots of pictures posted from the race today. they arent all up yet but i would say about %80 of them are. once i get the other ones off the other memory card ill get them up.

videos will be up soon and ill make sure to post when they are.

http://www.fsxracing.notyourvictim.com/offnats.php

anyone else that has pics from the event feel free to post them here.

GladwinJay 07-31-2006 09:25 AM

Nice pics....I see Dakotah did awesome again this year!!

RED-LINE M03 07-31-2006 11:38 AM

Very Nice

Very nice can't wait for the video......... :D

DanGriffin 07-31-2006 12:06 PM

Axxis Racing cells back on top again.
My car had major ponies in it. :nod:

Desolas 07-31-2006 07:36 PM

2006 ROAR Stock Off Road National Pictures

I have added a gallery to our site with pics that I took, and some that Frank took. Some great photos from the event, gives you a feeling of what it was like to be there with some pics from the driver's stand, pits, and some of the people involved.. Most of these are pics of "my view" of the event, so you'll see my car a lot.

Enjoy.

Pics are on the bottom right of the gallery .. you'll see the album.

[ Link to Gallery ]

STEALTH 07-31-2006 09:47 PM

All I know is it was a GREAT move by ROAR & the Track to have Scotty Ernst call the race! He is 2nd to none at it and is truly a Class act! Bravo!

:tire: :nod: :tire:

fjm9898 08-01-2006 11:02 AM

i got the last of my pictures up last night. they are just added to the bottom of the already existing gallery.

working on the videos today. hopfully ill have one up.

Team Dorkmissle 08-01-2006 10:58 PM

great work on the pics. was cool meeting you at the race. cant wait to see the vids.

jw92656 08-02-2006 08:48 AM

fjm9898

YGPM

Thank you kindly.

Turtlemaster 08-02-2006 09:13 PM

yea i really enjoy that one me, oh wait thats not me, oh there it is, naw, thats not me either, oh wait, there it is, nope not me. :D :D :D :D

rain city site here i come

fjm9898 08-02-2006 10:36 PM

well sorry but i gotta post everyone pictures... and i wasent about to make a bunch of pages and bigger thumbs... i need to save space on my account for the videos (will be soon.. having computer issues) and maybe its just your eyes ritchie.. ;) :p but i can tell what each picture is even by the little thumbnails... and i have my screen res at 1400 (very small)

well at least that is what i think your talking about ... :weird: lol sorry that i dont have one of you from my camera...

soon as i get the pics from jemery felles ill make a whole new gallery of his as well... JOY

Desolas 08-02-2006 10:36 PM

yea i really enjoy that one me, oh wait thats not me, oh there it is, naw, thats not me either, oh wait, there it is, nope not me.

rain city site here i come
Your Ritchie, right?

[ Link to Ritchie's pic ]

I think that's you...sorry about how dark it is, my camera sucks and everyone flashing at once caused some major issues. I deleted about 20 pics due to that.

If anyone sees a picture they want the full size of, or want it lighter (or darker) LMK which picture and I will add a full size and altered version, or email it to you.

I like how this picture has the most views in the gallery .. I guess you guess like side boob shots? *snicker*

fjm9898 08-03-2006 02:17 PM

FIRST VIDEO POSTED

i finally got the first video up on the site after many problems. the first clip is of 19t truck a main 2. ill post a few more over the next week when i have the time between work and sleeping.

thanks to everyone who has been supporting the site lately. we were in danger of going under again not to long ago.

a dvd we be aviable later for those who want it. it will have video of every main and all the pictures i took as well as some a few others took. (will be aviable when i get my dvd burner working again)

keep checking in for new footage.

-Frank

RED-LINE M03 08-03-2006 02:56 PM

VIDEO

Do you have to member to the site to check out the off road video?

fjm9898 08-03-2006 02:58 PM

yes u do. but membership is free. so go ahead and sign up. i am heading off to work in a few min. so you my not be approved untill later tonight when i get back unless u apply within the next few min.