Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
team associated rc10t3 >

team associated rc10t3

team associated rc10t3

Old 01-11-2003, 02:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default team associated rc10t3

http://www.ultimatehobbies.com//l112.html

Is this possible 129.99 for the team-built kit? thats the one pre-assembled but you just put your own electronics in and own batteries and motor right? I have all that stuff, I just need the truck and 129.99 is a great price.
Old 01-14-2003, 10:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Could be.... it is a really good price, Tower gets $159 for it.
Old 01-21-2003, 10:36 PM
Tech Regular

That seems like a fair price. Keep in mind that the "Team Built" trucks are not "Team" trucks. They are just the RTR's without electronics. Kind of a cheap way of decieving the customer if you ask me. The "Team Builts" area actually a lesser car than a the T3 Sport. The plastic used in the RTR's is different.
Old 01-23-2003, 09:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Skipgear has a good point, it looks like the only difference between the RTR and the Team Built, (other than the Team Built not having electrics or radio gear included), is that the Team Built does get wheel bearings. But it still has bushings in the stealth tranny.

The comparison chart from associated's web site is very useful for comparing these the different versions. Interestingly... the chart notes that the Team Built is "discontinued", probably the reason for the lower price.