Search

Questionable Ebay auctions. MBX5

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Questionable Ebay auctions. MBX5

Hi Guys,

I was just browsing what's for sale on Ebay in the MBX5 category and came accross some unbelievable prices for the Mugen MBX5.....

only one problem....the auctions are put up by these Chinese people that all have bought from eachother...we're talking wierd shit here...like boys shorts, beads, and shitty watches. I have checked all the sellers feedback and they are all left at the same time (within minutes/seconds) from the same buyers....and now these buyers are no longer registered users! all in one day! These buyers are also offering the Mugen at the low price (like 150$ plus 50 bucks shipping...BUY IT NOW!)...

Something is fishy and BEWARE OF THESE AUCTIONS!...im serious.

I would say dont bid on these.

Please people...someone else take a look and post here about what they think...there are a bunch of people who could be getting ripped off and thats not cool.

The auctions end in the next 22 hours or so...and many of them ended today at 4:20 EST....so I hope those people who won the auction arent screwed.

By the way, I have no afiliation with the adds, just letting people know of the oddity.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Yeah, I saw them too. The auctions are copied from other people and I reported it to Ebay already. I guess Ebay is too busy to look into it.....

One red flag is that they only take money wire transfers. No Paypal, No credit card, etc.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:57 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Breakin2
Yeah, I saw them too. The auctions are copied from other people and I reported it to Ebay already. I guess Ebay is too busy to look into it.....

One red flag is that they only take money wire transfers. No Paypal, No credit card, etc.

WARNING THESE GUYS ARE RIP OFF MERCHANTS.

IF I AM BUYING ABROAD ALWAYS USE PAYPAL NOT WESTERN UNION.

I was shouting there as a M8 of mine got ripped off big time!!!