Search

Boca Bearing's Lightning Ceramic Bearing Upgrade Findings

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Boca Bearing's Lightning Ceramic Bearing Upgrade Findings

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to follow up with an update on my testing and findings of the Boca Bearing Lightning Ceramic Bearing Kit for the Jammin CRT.

I bought the Lightning Ceramic Bearing Kit for the Jammin CRT almost from day one. Nearly four months now. Since Racing, Practicing and Running the CRT nearly three to four days a week now since putting in the Bearings I have found three things that make them the best bearing kit out.

One) The seals, they keep out the dust and keep in the grease.
Two) Low maintance, I found that they have not required any maintance other than brushing them off to get the dust off.
Three) Better as they get used, When I first got them I noticed that they had tons of grease in them, and coming from on road I was tempted to take some out to free the bearings up....I am so glad that Boca requested I don't. See as they wear in and get used the grease moves to were it needs to be and allows the bearing to spin so freely that people who have done the bench racing spin test of the tires are amazed at how long they will just keep going.

I have only had one bearing seal come loose and that was on a clutch bell bearing from too many hard hits, funning thing is I am still using it after I put in more grease and put the other side out, so as not to allow dirt or grime get in...

Great bearings. A+

-Shookie <><