Wiki Posts
Search

Offroad season t4 purple aluminum makeover

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 09:29 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Offroad season t4 purple aluminum makeover

Hey, My t4 is undergoing preparation for the offroad season. I already have some purple shock covers, a purple aluminum hinge pin, and rear wing body mounts which are also purple. The hinge pin and body mounts are from gpm racing products on ebay. However, I can't really locate a lot of t4 parts that will fit my purple/aluminum scheme. I search for them online and only find purple aluminum HPI savage parts over and over which can be annoying.

It would seem one of the best options is ebay. I say this because gpm's own website does not contain all their t4 aluminum parts...? I've seen others on ebay and such that aren't on the site The ones they do have are purchased through hobby etc., and I'm not paying 8$ to ship something that weighs 120 grams, and it's a rear cup that I don't really need, and that's all they really have is one part. I'm sticking to purple now no matter what, I don't want a rainbow car. Blue seem to be popular, but I tend to enjoy custom rc projects, such as my t4 body which was very expensive but well worth it. I don't exactly want what everyone at the track already has, what actually made purple appealing was that I'de never seen those parts in person before. You could say if no one else had blue I would. Gold and Red are okay, but they also go awkward with my body color. Silver looks too plain. So!.....purple it is.

I would like to find some front purple body mounts, steering and rear knuckles maybe, and possibly some others too.

If you guys find any purple aluminum body parts that are made for a t4 could you help me out? Thanks.