R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road-4/)
-   -   WATCH OUT FOR TURBOCORONA!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/114224-watch-out-turbocorona.html)

Big-Blockhead 05-16-2006 05:45 PM

WATCH OUT FOR TURBOCORONA!!!

TurboCorona is just a man that has nothing to do with his life. Read these PM's that he sent me that were named Post Whore...

First one- I have been looking at the for sale stuff and have noticed you have requested info on so many diferent things including selling your own, it is clear that you are a 15 yo kid that does not really want to buy any thing because of the questions you are asking.
What engine was run on it? What does it matter! your not going to use that engine are you. You have an engine put in an offer for it if you want it. There is no more to ask about that particular H7 because the post tells you every thing there is to know or that you need to know about it.
Stop making work for people asking for info and let them get on with their lives.

Second One- I should of been able to guess you are only 14, I am a 28 Adult that has a lot better things to do than reply to a 14yo anoying wanker that does nothing but make work for people that probably dont have the time to wast on a 14yo kid that is not realy going to buy their equipment anyway, but I will give you the time of day today cos I have got the day off work. So your 14 your exactly half my age, hahahaha. You call me an asshole! why because I have shown you how insignificantly pathetic you are by creating work for people and getting their hopes up that you might actualy be interested in getting their stuff when clearly your not interested you just have nothing better to do with you time. Go play with your Hyper powered Kyosho, or even better look for an engine to power that car, the OS 21 turbo is a good place to start searching.

Do me a favour dont make extra work for people if its not nessasary, it is hard enough to sell things on here, we dont need people making it hard for us like asking silly questions that make it hard for us, If there is a buggy that dont have an engine on it, please tell me why ask what was on it how does that make it a better or worse buy? I want your answer of why you asked this, please.

LOOK OUT FOR THIS MAN AND HOW MANY POSTS YOU MAKE!!!!

Montrealer 05-16-2006 06:41 PM

Whoa !

Thank God, I tought a turbocorona was some kind of rear end venerial desease... glad to know it's only a 14 year old kid.

BTW, this should interest us because ?...

Turbo Joe 05-16-2006 06:45 PM

Damn...I thought someone was pissed at me...LOL

dirtracer1 05-16-2006 07:19 PM

isn't turbocorona a watered down cheap mexican beer with a wiskey chaser? :lol:

DUB_Ben 05-16-2006 07:23 PM

dirtracer's got the right idea!

WildChild 05-17-2006 03:11 AM

just let it go...push away from the nitro bud...you dont have to reply to pm's...i cant see much of the story from the post...but you can almost be certain that there is a good chance that he will be less motivated to get into the hobby though...

i am curious too...why does this interest the forum?

A_Stevens 05-17-2006 07:14 AM

He's an idiot. Just ignore him.

When people ask questions without a question mark and can't discern the difference between "your" and "you're", whilst sending stupid PMs about a question that'd take him all of 30 seconds to answer it's a sure-fire "Ignore" in my book.

Horatio 05-17-2006 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by A_Stevens
He's an idiot. Just ignore him.

When people ask questions without a question mark and can't discern the difference between "your" and "you're", whilst sending stupid PMs about a question that'd take him all of 30 seconds to answer it's a sure-fire "Ignore" in my book.

Bang on - just take everything he says with a huge pinch of salt.

TBH, I could think of a couple of reasons why to ask 'what engine' has been used on it. However, I don't reckon I'll be PMing him in a hurry though!! :rolleyes: :lol:

There's no need for that kind of unprovoked verbal abuse - nobody needs it - RCTech certainly doesn't. Report it to Futureal.

TurboCorona 05-17-2006 05:47 PM

So BLOCKHEAD wants to go public, read this!

Hi guys, just to confirm, im not 14 he is, im 28, I wrote this to him because I was searching the For Sale sections and notice that almost every post I looked at, just in random of topics, he replied asking questions that were not relevant at all to the sale. After seeing over 10 replies he made asking people question that were not relevant it occoured to me that he was just making work for people for no reason. It became quite clear that the questions were not the questions you would ask if you were interested in buying a product. He was simply making work for others, so if you do sell something dont be surprised if he asks you a question that is not relevant to to what you are buying.
Maybe I was a bit harsh but I have saved a lot of people a lot of time, and stoped them getting their hopes up about making a sale to someone who is not realy interested in buying.

These sale being made was a complete Hyper7 no engine, if your putting another engine on the only thing you need is eng mounts and he has a hyper 7 engine. What are the reasons to ask?

I notice he has left out the replies he sent abusing me, where are they blockhead? Thats the only reason I called him a wanker I would have kept it clean otherwise.

In short I was just saving people time and effort of replying to pointless questions asked by someone that is clearly not interested in buying what the seller had anyway.

You can make as many post as possible as long as they are relivant but this is another perfect example of him wasting peoples time.

That0neguy 05-17-2006 09:41 PM

Wow, you guys are just a couple little girls.Why was this thread even made?

AZRCaddict 05-17-2006 10:34 PM

^^^^Really

He has the right to ask questions just like everyone does. You have the choice to ignore them. & Really why is this in the offroad section? this should be moved to the Feedback section

Montrealer 05-18-2006 02:20 AM

This is puuure Jerry Springer material.

oople 05-18-2006 03:24 AM

Comedy!
I have to say, bringing your dispute onto a public forum is a bit of an error. Kiss and make up. :D

ProudSavageOwnr 05-18-2006 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by That0neguy
Wow, you guys are just a couple little girls.Why was this thread even made?

yeah tell me about it........can mods delete this thread or sumthing? and ban both the dumbasses that are involved...

Horatio 05-18-2006 08:18 AM

Well, I've seen the occasional thread in the past warning other forum users of bad sellers/buyers. The info can be genuinely helpful no matter what forum it's posted in.

Unfortunately, this thread doesn't really fall into that category TBH.

Please bear in mind that if someone 'goes public' with only half the story, and the story happens to involve you, most people would probably want to set the record straight. Clearly, this thread was started to yank Turbocorona's chain.

At the end of the day, it's up to the seller whether they answer questions or not. If Turbocorona genuinely felt that Blockhead was wasting people's time, it would have been far more prudent IMO to PM the seller and warn them of the potential problem, rather than PMing Blockhead.

My advice to anyone that get's poisoned PMs is to keep a copy of them and report them to site Admin, Mods or Futureal. Don't be tempted to respond with equally abusive PMs.

I'll always stand my ground, back my opinions with fact and debate subjects I feel I'm qualified to do so with - but there's never any excuse to be abusive or deliberately unpleasant to people.