Community
Wiki Posts
Search

help

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 09:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Default help

i have a kyosho inferno 1/8 scale buggy i am having trouble with jumps when i go over a jump my buggy allways lands on its nose and allways rolles is there eny one than can give me some tips to stop that happening i have 60 grade silicon oil with standard shocks thanks
Old 04-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

try putting a combination like 50 weight in the front shocks and 40 in the rear, or step down and try 40 up front and 30 in the rear.

also you could try to change the diff oil, if it's too thin in the front or rear, it could cause a loose feeling when your on the gas!
Old 05-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Watch what your doing with the throttle before-during-and after the jump your thottle/brake inputs will have a huge inpact on the attitude (nose up/down) of the buggy. In the air if your buggy is nose down, goose the throttle to bring it up. If its flying nose up, tap the brake to bring it down.

You'll also need to experiment with the approach to the jump, usually your throttle will be between full punch or 1/2 it just depends on the jump/car/conditions etc.