Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

*SOCAL raceway* offroad thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

It really goes stock to mod but running a 19T in mod really is not a bad way to go. A 19T in a buggy is plenty fast for most any So Cal layout.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:23 PM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

[QUOTE=RonnieGardner]First of all i think frank should tell everybody why he didnt run the main.QUOTE]

I am over it. I appologized to who I need to appologize to. They are over it. You are the only one who keeps dragging it on and telling people like it is your responsibility to make me worse than I already feel. I got my consequences.

BTW - I am not the only person to wreck his car intensionally as I have seen you do it several times. I accidentally hit the wrong part of the track and my car fly further than I wanted it to. I never meant to put anyone is harm's way and thankfully non one was caused harm.

I am over it, lets put this in the past...
Old 08-17-2006, 11:27 PM
Tech Addict

I think the new layout is pretty dialed I just don't like the double coming off the straight, and I think the quad's a little lame. Otherwise, I think it's pretty fun.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:33 PM
Tech Addict

I got like 10 batteries charged today, ready for tomorrow. Hope I can get over to airtronics and get to socal pretty early. Would like to get some practice in, not sure to run stock truck or mod buggy or both. I'd like to try mod buggy, but I'd like to make sure my truck is "race worthy", especially after my sunday performance . Plus if I run mod buggy I have to either run a 10x1, or a 19t (checkpoint).
Old 08-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tripthreat
BTW - I am not the only person to wreck his car intensionally as I have seen you do it several times. I accidentally hit the wrong part of the track and my car fly further than I wanted it to. I never meant to put anyone is harm's way and thankfully non one was caused harm.

I am over it, lets put this in the past...
I would like to know when the last time i lanched my stuff all the way off the track and almost hit somebody in the head. I would like you to tell me when the last time i ran my stuff in to the wall on purpose. Also according to people who were watching you sent your stuff into the wall full speed right before you sent it on the berm. You knew when you hit that berm that it was going to fly off the track i mean come on the berm is huge....Frank i posted that as a joke but i guess you didnt get it....dont turn stuff around on me when you were the one who made the mistake.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Tech Master

So whos ready for the Babcock race?
Old 08-17-2006, 11:56 PM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by RonnieGardner
I would like to know when the last time i lanched my stuff all the way off the track and almost hit somebody in the head. I would like you to tell me when the last time i ran my stuff in to the wall on purpose. Also according to people who were watching you sent your stuff into the wall full speed right before you sent it on the berm. You knew when you hit that berm that it was going to fly off the track i mean come on the berm is huge....Frank i posted that as a joke but i guess you didnt get it....dont turn stuff around on me when you were the one who made the mistake.

Over it....

On to Hemet
Old 08-18-2006, 12:07 AM
Tech Adept

Frank its a club race at socal...numan is good he beat us bad...who cares...you didnt need to all bent out of shape and do that...yes maybe i didnt need to tell your gf..but i did and im sorry about that...bottom line is its a club race at socal you dont need to prove anything...i dont know what your mad at..we got into r/c racing cause its fun...not to get sponsored and i wouldnt care if i had no sponsors right know you need to start thinking about what you got into this hobby for...Fun...im sorry i brought this up and im sorry i told your g/f i regret that now.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:08 AM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by RonnieGardner
Frank its a club race at socal...numan is good he beat us bad...who cares...you didnt need to all bent out of shape and do that...yes maybe i didnt need to tell your gf..but i did and im sorry about that...bottom line is its a club race at socal you dont need to prove anything...i dont know what your mad at..we got into r/c racing cause its fun...not to get sponsored and i wouldnt care if i had no sponsors right know you need to start thinking about what you got into this hobby for...Fun...im sorry i brought this up and im sorry i told your g/f i regret that now.

I am past it..

We are cool
Old 08-18-2006, 12:53 PM
The Evicerator

As the So Cal Turns!
Old 08-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (100%+)

anyone think socal would allow a brushless 1/8th scale buggy run in there? if so...that might just be my next project
Old 08-18-2006, 04:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Default You Go ahead, RC Gugu

Yeah dude. Just build it. They 'll let you run it. Hey,I got your pm dude. I am sorry, I didn't know you're so sensitive about being fat. But dude, it is what it is. You 're freakin 220 lb at 5'1". That 's what I meant by stocky.

Look, I am checking out all the posts that you did here and you kinda like annoying dude. You argue with people at Socal that know their stuff and act like you know everything.

Why would you want to run a 1/8 scale buggy at Socal anyway ? It 's not big enough and think about other buggies that you 'll hit. From what I 've heard, you can't even drive the BK2 well enough. Besides, Who freakin cares?
name one person at Socal that would want to see this 1/8 scale buggy. I don't even think you can afford to build one. They cost around $1,000 complete. Anyway, you can't take a hint so I am spelling it out for you : " stop posting craps ".
Old 08-18-2006, 07:53 PM
TLRacing

OUCH
Old 08-18-2006, 09:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

ROFLMAO
Old 08-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Tech Master

Frank what setup are you gonna run on your bj4 at hemet? thanks, chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.