R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 03-01-2006, 04:39 PM   #16
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by runnin rc10
Ok you SERIOUSLY mis-understood me. Maybe I was a bit confusing with the way I worded it. I have lots of insight about how a car works and about setting one up. My second post was supposed to sound more or less like this. I dont see why anyone would go thru changing their diff fluid (alot more difficult than changing a spring) when they could change their springs and get the same general effect. Although its true a spring change would change other aspects to the car such as jumping and bump handling but Ive never had a car that didnt jump good no matter what springs were used. So why is it that people are willing to crack open a diff case and clean and refill a diff, instead of throwing a harder spring on the rear of car to get it to handle differently?
nope understood you fully it was i that was misunderstood by you,but its all cool we learn something new everyday so just like said before but now fully explained to different things with 2 different functions .shoot the difference is like water is to fire
mgtman is offline   Reply With Quote