Originally Posted by Jhyten
Sorry if these questions are stupid but i am new and learning.
1. What is a truggy?
2. Its a mix of buggy and truck right? What does it have buggy wheels? Truck what?
3. What does a truggy consist of?
4. What are the pros and cons of a truggy?
5. Does Truggy have to run in its own class?
6. Do they make 1//10th scale truggies?
7. Who makes them?
Sorry all the questions. thanks guys
Hay no problem with quesitons.
1 a truggy is normally a 1/8 buggy that has been converted to a truck, with bigger wheels and tires, and a truck body.
2. No, truggies have monster truck size rims and tires. but mostly use 1/8 buggies parts.
3. pretty much the same as a 1/8 buggy, with each kit, of conversion having differnt items.
4. i dont have a 1/8th buggy, so i cant answer this.
5. Truggies run in unlimited monster truck class. some places may have differnt classes for them.
6. a truggy in 10th scale is normaly called a stadium truck.
7. well, i know HPI, Jammin, kyosho, mugen(i think) and thunder tiger make truggy kits and RTR packages. for other truggies there are 1/8th buggy conversion kits.