Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PASADENA 2006-OFF ROAD RACING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 09:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default PASADENA MARYLAND 2006-OFF ROAD RACING!!!

Well the ball is still rolling. We will start rebuilding the track in March. The first scheduled race is set for March 19th. If you have not gotten your personal transponder please do so. Please email me at [email protected] for more info. I have the 2006 schedule ready and i have membership packages ready. If you would like to make a donation to our club please email me and i will give you the address where you can send it. I will have more updates soon. We are also working on a Region 2 race!!!
thanks

Last edited by csdonnie; 02-02-2006 at 08:23 AM.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Can't wait for construction!

Get those transponders guys!

I'll be purchasing the membership soon, and as well making a donation.

Thanks Donnie for the great outlook.

-Caleb
Old 02-01-2006, 07:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I'll be there...!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 162 (100%+)

Whats up fellas, so give me some info on this membership deal? I can just show up and race and not have to pay any additional fees correct? Let me know thanks, I hope you guys have some bigger races this year, it should be great.
Old 02-02-2006, 07:45 AM
Tech Rookie

Where in Pasadena is the track?
Old 02-02-2006, 07:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Here are directions to the track

From all points North of MD Rt 100
Take 95 South or 97 South to Route 100 East
Follow 100 toward Gibson Island Go right at the 2nd Light
Magothy Beach Road Jacobsville Park is ½ mi on left.

From all points South of MD Rt 100
Take 95 North or 97 North to Route 100 East
Follow 100 toward Gibson Island Go right at the 2nd Light
Magothy Beach Road Jacobsville Park is ½ mi on left.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Tech Rookie

I guess were talking about 2 different Pasadena's. I thought this was Pasadena,CA.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Tech Adept

Donnie,

are we constructing the new track with the existing dirt? What tools would you like us to bring? So anxious to start

So what will you guys be racing?!

I'll be racing my Revo and possible my rc18t, and my close friend will be racing a revo too.... any of you guys have truggies?

-Caleb
Old 02-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Tech Regular

yes we will have a new layout. We will use the dirt thats there and we will bring in more if needed. I'll get everyone an update on construction once we get closer to march. For now... everyone please get your personal transponders. Ebay,any hobby shop will have them. hey, you dont know know you do Dougs hobby in waldorf is closed. They are running out of the dougs II.
Old 02-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Brian Miskolczi
Whats up fellas, so give me some info on this membership deal? I can just show up and race and not have to pay any additional fees correct? Let me know thanks, I hope you guys have some bigger races this year, it should be great.
hey Brian, don't you know Kevin P? well he has the handbook. you all can go to http://www.rcracezone.com to download the handbook. membership is $25 for the year. members pay $10 to race and $8 for additional class. none members pay $15 to race and $12 for additional class. this track is owned by Anne Arundel county. There is a gate around it that is locked during the week. but if your talking about running during the week then yes you can run anytime. we don't really want you to do that but this is a public park. we just ask that you take care of the track and take all your junk and trash with you. Remember that the money collected from members and racers go back in to the Club. it help maintain and run it. if you go to the ROAR site they give you an outline on how to run a club. members get is a savings on entry fees.

Yes we hope to have a region 2 nitro off road race. Im talking to Roar about the date. But you must be an roar member to race. this race does not apply to our member. i think you can pay $15 bucks for a one day membership. but ill have more info on that when i get it.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:11 PM
Tech Adept

*WHERE TO BUY TRANSPONDER ONLINE*

A Main Hobbies, one of the best companies I've dealed with:
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...oducts_id/4578

AMB it, Inc., I believe still has free shipping, 2 week backorder though:
http://www.amb-it.com/shop/amer/cata...9be0fc987ecdc9

All Star Hobbies, good place, but out of stock currently:
http://www.allstarhobbies.com/Person...-pr-16365.html

Hobby Hut, has one for sale on ebay, good deal:
http://cgi.ebay.com/AMBrc-Personal-T...QQcmdZViewItem

Ebay Transponder Listing's ranging from "Buy it now" to bids:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...mb+transponder

The RC Shack:
http://www.thercshack.com/browseprod...ansponder.HTML

-Caleb
Old 02-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 162 (100%+)

Thanks,Ya i Know Kevin. I just never even bothered to look on his site. I just wanted to know on race day that i can show up and race and not be a member. Thanks.

I think that running 1/8, monster truck, and gas truck is about all you will see at pasadena, im sure alot of people will show up to run electric and stuff, but the main classes are going to be 1/8 and monster truck. With the lack of power, unless you bring a generator, i think the electric crowd wont be there.

I hope to make it out to a couple of races this year, just keep the proseries races in mind when making the schedule. L8
Old 02-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Tech Regular

Donnie hey man hows it going...i havent been checking in lately, been kinda busy but if you need ne thing let me know...you know how to get a hold of me. I will be re-doing the site at some point this montha nd will try to integrate pasadena into it a lot more.

I will be running a truggy and an 1/8th scale, ill be going up whenever brian mis goes up
Old 02-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Tech Adept

sweet, what truggy? crt? Lightning?

Pasadena... do you guys need your own nice forums? If you want I can set up a phpbb or Invision forum under my host (www.izzeracing.com) Let me know if you guys want to do something like this, I just think it will be a whole lot easier for you guys, instead of trying to catch threads here and at trinity's forums.

-Caleb
Old 02-03-2006, 06:32 AM
Tech Regular

sure izze. that will work. With all the threads poping up the dena might get lost. I dont even see the dena thread on trinity. but if thats a place where are RC drivers can go to get update on racing then cool, go for it. the more places to get dena info the better. so if it rains on fri or sat we need a place where we can go to see if racing is a washout or not.

kevin- thanks, i'll keep in touch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.