R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 01-24-2007, 04:48 AM   #16
Tech Rookie
Default Stadium force

Bought one a couple of weeks ago, RTR inHong Kong. So far have mashed the centre drive and the clutch is verrry loose. Not sure if this is a running in thing but seems all a bit fragile to me. Tyres are not too good on the loose leaf and dusty surface and shocks are verrrrry mushy. For me it si a good fun truck but needs a strong front bumper and some meatier shocks for my money. Oh and shell is allready cracked at rear post mounts from the shock of landings. Oh and the pull handle on the pull start just cuts through the pull satrt rope and is a real bitch to keep replacing. Otherwise I like it (but I now want a 1/8 scale too)
glyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:43 AM   #17
Tech Rookie

I have Kyosho StadiumForce TR-15 and stock tires wore out so I had to change them. I got cheap some tires and they are ok except they are little bigger in diameter than the old ones so car is a little sluggish to get to speed. I calculated that by changing the clutch bell from 13T to 12T I can compensate enough to get the gear ratio back to original.

The problem is that Kyosho doesn't make 12T clutch bells and I don't know what other clutch bells fit to that motor. I hope someone here can help, because I've been asking around and nobody been able to help or wanted to help.

If possible, maybe you could point where to get that clutch bell.. Maybe Tower Hobbies or other hobby shop.
Maddis is offline   Reply With Quote