Search

Xtra Speed PiggyBack Shocks!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 09:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Arrow Xtra Speed PiggyBack Shocks!

I always pick up the coolest Parts at rcMart.com
Recently I purchased the XtraSpeed Piggyback Shocks for Our Scx10 Actros 4x4 Rally Semi.
Filling the cylinders wasn't for a newbie but we'll wOrth the performance. These piggy shocks are said to work with a dry cylinder as it contains an xtra plunger and spring inside 2n xtra resivior. The. Hose is made of rubber which allows to flex under vehicle motion or cylinder compression. With air in 2ND resivior the hose flexes more due to air compresses more than a fliud. Which allows a softer dampen but does tend to draw air after time. With fluid in the 2nd resivior the hose doesn't flex as much and the dampener inside the 2nd resivior begins to work along with the spring located behind dampener. This combination creates a stiffer dampen on the spring as the spring is compressed the fluid is forced into the 2nd resivior, if the dampener inside shock is overwhelmed.
As piggyback shocks are known for air issues they will need maintained.
OverAll they give a great look and I love the performance so far.
No Stiff shocks when I return hours later or puddles underneath.
If your looking for a set of Piggyback Shocks to Create that Awesome Scale look?
Look for XtraSpeed at rcMart.com
Attached Thumbnails Xtra Speed PiggyBack Shocks!-screenshot_2017-11-27_192424.jpg  

Last edited by RaddConcept; 11-27-2017 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Spell check