Axial Wraith

Old 05-21-2011, 04:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rodarbal
Likewise. If it was a kit, I'd pre-order it in a heartbeat.

Oh wait, gotta get spousal approval first...
Its always easier to ask forgivness
Old 05-22-2011, 01:21 AM
Tech Rookie

kit or no kit still going to be getting my hands on one as soon as they come out, truely kick ass
Old 05-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Tech Initiate

its been confirmed for a while now that it's an rtr
Old 05-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Talking

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these. This is going to get a lot more people into crawling, and should be able to handle a little bashing.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Theres a really good write up on RCCrawler.com Theres a guy screen named "Kaetwo" who has one. You can find his thread under the SCX-10 section.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by wheeler chaos
I can't wait to get my hands on one of these. This is going to get a lot more people into crawling, and should be able to handle a little bashing.
I'm going to stick my neck out and say that the Wraith is going to attract a whole new breed of R/C enthusiasts like the Slash did when it was first released.The Wraith is a comprimise for sure BUT it seems to be designed for FUN and after all that's what this hobby is all about(IMO).
Jethro,
Australia.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default axial

I sure hope axial does a better job on the wrath ,Then they did on the xr10 .after ccountless upgrades .i still am nervous everytime it goes on the rocks .But the wrath does look cool .gotta give them that .
Old 06-28-2011, 02:54 AM
Tech Adept

I was right,friend has one, electrics are JUNK,speed control lasted one day.going to wait for a kit to come out and put my stuff in it.oh ya servo sucks too.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:56 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bjeepn
I sure hope axial does a better job on the wrath ,Then they did on the xr10 .after ccountless upgrades .i still am nervous everytime it goes on the rocks .But the wrath does look cool .gotta give them that .
Thank for the heads up,was thinking about buying a xr10.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Axial's literature says the ESC was built with CC, so I imagine it would either be pretty decent or catch on fire and burn everything to the ground.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Tech Rookie

I can't wait to get my hands on one . as for the electronic's they are way better then any other rtr out there.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

It is a rebadged Castle Sidewinder ESC which is programmable using a CastleLink. It will also accept 550 sized motors. Me thinks this thing with a 550 brushless would be insane.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I had one for about four days before tradeing it off.
Never even put a battery in it. One of the rear upper links was broken and the steering wheel on the TX had scratches and gouges in it like a rat had been chewing on it. Wasnt the only one either thats got theres broken from the factory and several people didnt make it thru a whole battery pack before screws fell out of it and it fell apart. Save yourself some aggravation and buy the kit when it's released and assemble it yourself.And be ready to plop down some money for upgrades cause it really needs them.

I'm going to wait till the kits and spare parts start showing up and pick up a set of axel's and an interior kit. Axial can keep there high doller plastic, Im going to use the axels/interior on a STEAL tubed KOH rig.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by fallin apart
I can't wait to get my hands on one . as for the electronic's they are way better then any other rtr out there.
I guess,if you consider lasting one day is good.the guys I crawl with had the same problem with the honcho rtr,i waited for the kit,they wished they did the same.not falling for that again.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by transambill
I had one for about four days before tradeing it off.
Never even put a battery in it. One of the rear upper links was broken and the steering wheel on the TX had scratches and gouges in it like a rat had been chewing on it. Wasnt the only one either thats got theres broken from the factory and several people didnt make it thru a whole battery pack before screws fell out of it and it fell apart. Save yourself some aggravation and buy the kit when it's released and assemble it yourself.And be ready to plop down some money for upgrades cause it really needs them.

I'm going to wait till the kits and spare parts start showing up and pick up a set of axel's and an interior kit. Axial can keep there high doller plastic, Im going to use the axels/interior on a STEAL tubed KOH rig.
+1, agree 100%, gonna wait for the unassembled kit with no electronics.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.