Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RACE # 3 COLORADO OFF ROAD

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 09:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Default RACE # 3 COLORADO OFF ROAD

Hey to all...I had a time of my life.I just want to thank all you guys for coming out to our track. I needed that ..it was so good watching all of you.Some of the best driving i ever seen.What a good weekend..GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU...And if your ever in pueblo come see me...Ill keep the light on for you..Take care and i hope to see you soon..Keep it in the dirt..
...... M AND M RC SPEEDWAY PUEBLO COLO....
MIKE ONEAL...
PS THANK YOU JOHN M
Old 07-15-2014, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Dude - I had a blast this past weekend. It was ALOT of fun. I think you are doing an AWESOME job down there. the number of kids racing was great to see. The track was fun and challenging and I think, it kept racing close and real.

Keep up the good work and I will see you all soon

Thanks for the hospitality.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 137 (100%+)

I had a lot of fun too. It was a great first race weekend for me. I look forward to doing more in the future. The track was a good challenge.
Jon W.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Tech Adept

Default colorado race #3

had a blast for what it was! (lost my rear diffy in practice)! really enjoyed meeting other colorado racers who where fully awesome with helping me with my truggy!(very friendly)!! also,track was NICE!!! nice dirt,nice maintenance,very nice ownership! maybe alittle bigger for nitro trucks!?lol! token! thanks again so much for the wheels and mechanical help!very cool to see fellow racers helping one another!!! see ya on the next round!