Wiki Posts
Search

23rd Annual Magic City Classic in Billings MT March 22-24

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)
Default 23rd Annual Magic City Classic in Billings MT March 22-24

Just a reminder...only a few weeks until the 23rd Annual Magic City Classic in Billings MT March 22-24

Prizes have been rolling in, preparations are almost complete.

Colorado area racers have attended Magic City events in the past and will certainly attest that the show is well-worth the drive (or flight). Let us know how we can facilitate attendance. RV power hookups are available for motor home / trailer travelers on-site at the Shrine.

As always, the track should be pretty much complete by about noon on Friday so the earlier you leave the earlier you'll be on the track and dialing-in your ride(s). The facility will be available for almost unlimited practice until midnight Friday and again Saturday night after the day's qualifying action is through.

The event will be held, as usual, in the Shrine auditorium which means LOTS of room, excellent floor surface under the carpet, professional food service on-site, etc. By utilizing Shrine facilities we're supporting good works while we have fun racing. Of course we'll be handing out the world-famous MCRC goody bags including an event Pit Table Towel as part of your entry fee.

The entry form is available at http://magiccityrc.com/flyers/RaceFlyer2013.pdf

We're looking forward to seeing all of our old racing friends and making a few new ones!! See you soon!

The Magic City RC crew
Old 03-15-2013, 08:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

7 days til the 23 edition of MCRC Carpet Classic. Big track with all the pit space you need. Well worth the trip,
SrRC
Old 03-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Tech Addict

Racer Goodie bages made up with your cool pit towlel. Will be a great time Come whoop up on some Montana Racers. Hope to see you this weekend..
Attached Thumbnails 23rd Annual Magic City Classic in Billings MT March 22-24-2013-03-17_14-36-28_368.jpg  
Old 03-18-2013, 02:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I will unfortunately be unable to make it up this year (mainly due to just wanting to pass out after carpet nats), but I had a great time at this race last year and wish everyone the best of luck! I am going to miss running mod with Ehrlich and Ryan and getting my 3rd place Loser medal
Old 03-19-2013, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

jp. i would love to come up there, but am pretty burned out from nats this past weekend.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Tech Addict

Chris and Mario I totally understand. To much racing makes for a not so fun hobby. See you in a few week at Mile High Indoor Champs.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Track is ready for racing, early birds are putting a groove down as I type. I heard some members were there til 2 am setting up everything.
LETS GO Racin!

SrRC