Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Colorado Racing
RC Mania is back and gettng ready for a new season !! >

RC Mania is back and gettng ready for a new season !!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Mania is back and gettng ready for a new season !!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Just a few pictures I snapped on Saturday (March 24th) while walking around.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Can some one PM me Marshal's number. Need to get with him or Randy to pay my dues. Thanks
Old 04-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

BRING THE RAIN!!! We can all hope for the same thing a nice packed track!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Question did the track get re done? I know the double out in front has a bigger line up I think? Can anyone shed some lit on this thank you
Old 04-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I didn't make it out last weekend, but I know not a lot gone done the weekend before. Would be nice to get everybody together out there for one day and just knock it out so that we could have a real race. No body is willing to help which equals no racing.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Is this track still open?
Old 11-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 137 (100%+)

Went out to this track today "RC Mania", the "church track" or whatever you want to call it. There is a new driver's stand. It is really nice and sturdy. Someone has done a good job with it. Check it out if you get the chance.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Tech Adept

Default church track

can you post pics and/or schedule of hours of operation's? lotta racers between denver and springs looking to race! thanks!
Old 11-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Tech Initiate

I have been trying to post the new pics of the updates to the track in the track locator forum, but with no success. Go to Facebook, RC Mania Colorado Springs, photos, photos of RC Mania. Pat, myself, and a few others have gotten a lot done in the past month. Most of the perimeter has been cut back, some of the track itself has been cleaned up, and of course the killer new stand. The track is open to the public from dawn to dark. It is free, though any and all donations are greatly appreciated. The donations, and a few weekends from us, made the stand possible. There will be outdoor carpet added soon.

If the weather is nice enough this weekend, Pat and I will be out there doing some work and running our rigs. Been itching to run my new badlands.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Tech Adept

Default rc mania

Originally Posted by JETSETMafia
I have been trying to post the new pics of the updates to the track in the track locator forum, but with no success. Go to Facebook, RC Mania Colorado Springs, photos, photos of RC Mania. Pat, myself, and a few others have gotten a lot done in the past month. Most of the perimeter has been cut back, some of the track itself has been cleaned up, and of course the killer new stand. The track is open to the public from dawn to dark. It is free, though any and all donations are greatly appreciated. The donations, and a few weekends from us, made the stand possible. There will be outdoor carpet added soon.

If the weather is nice enough this weekend, Pat and I will be out there doing some work and running our rigs. Been itching to run my new badlands.
thanks for the insight! i wish i would've known about this track early,i would've been up there early in season helping you guys! looks like a nice track! fyi! alot of rc racers in colorado always looking for new dirt!
Old 11-14-2014, 10:31 PM
Tech Initiate

I will be sure to post when the next work day is scheduled. We have big plans for the spring!! Spread the word. There has already been a noticeable improvement in traffic as people are finding out that this location is coming back around, albeit slowly.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Tech Regular

Any update? Is it open for practice/bashing? Thank you