Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New painter in town

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 11:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Default New painter in town

Did anyone see my designs at the 2008 roar carpet nats? I was the one that didn't look like anyone else and lost. Here are some pics. I would love to hear comments.

http://www.rc50.com/modules.php?name...bum=50&page=12
Old 03-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Your designs are awesome, the freehand work is really good...but honestly they just don't look very clean. I think one of the main reasons FB/FX took home both concourse wins was because his bodies look very neat and professional (in both color scheme and design) while still requiring some amazing talent. Don't get me wrong, your style of painting still takes a lot of skill and looks awesome, but it just really isn't something I would expect to see on a car body.... thats my two cents...
Old 03-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Tech Rookie

any feedback is good feedback thanks
Old 03-24-2008, 06:23 AM
Tech Elite

your free hand skills are wicked. you shold have no problem getting lots of work. your style is outside the box, so it may take people a while to warm up to it. i know i can't paint like that.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Tech Rookie

That means a lot coming from the winner, thanks! I know what you mean about people warming up to it, I don't think the judges even knew what to do with them because they are so different. Thanks again.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brutal
That means a lot coming from the winner, thanks! I know what you mean about people warming up to it, I don't think the judges even knew what to do with them because they are so different. Thanks again.
Color choice in RC is almost as important as the design. The TC body you did with the skulls looked pimp, but the colors up front (red and purple) just threw off the over all design and concept. The freehand work is great but I think that if you add some traditonal lines in conjunction with the freehand it would have made the design come alive. Something that you could play with...just my 2 cents!

Good luck!
Old 03-25-2008, 06:49 AM
Tech Initiate

you do beutiful work and have a lot of skill, but they are just not my style. keep up the good work.

I am lucky if the windows are still clear when i am done painting something
Old 03-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Are you offering your service?
Old 03-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Default paint whore

Hell yeah,
I'm all kinds of available, my number is 303-666-8286. My personal e-mail is [email protected] My name is Sean Lynch, I'm in Lafayette right off hi-way 7. I'm not good at pin-up girls or portraits, but skulls, flames, demons, dragons, stuff like that, no problem. Call after 6pm or e-mail whenever, I'll try and get back ASAP. When you are ready, provide some info, colors, design idea, whatever seems important (even if it's not, it'll help me design something that suits your personality). If you want ANYTHING painted I'll be interested (I'm kind of a whore like that, when it comes to painting). If you want to see other examples go to www.myspace/brutalimage666.com this is (obviously) the my space site to see other work I've done. I will paint virtually anything (if the paint will stick to it, I'm all over it), I will paint your garage refrigerator, motorcycle, car, helmet, leather, RC body, mailbox, hell I'll flame your toaster if that's what you want.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Oh, and don't let the my space page scare you off I'm not a minister in the church of satan or anything, I just keep the site evil looking to pull in the bikers and people that are interested in horror/biker art. Ask Dave, I'm not as scary as my artwork would imply, and I don't have the endless ego problem that most airbrush artists have, so please hit me up if you have seen anything I've done that you like. Again thanks to everyone that has commented, I really enjoy the feedback RC's are a new direction for me, it seemed like you guys needed a new perspective, I hope to provide that.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Your painting is awesome.... I love the stuff you have done for cars/motorcycles... you have some amazing talent
Old 03-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks it means a lot, everyone in this hobby/sport seems really accepting of new blood, I really appreciate it!

I think I scewed up the my space address on the past reply, it's http://www.myspace.com/brutalimage666.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Post 新加的空白文章1

Good article!Thanks!http://www.gameon9.comhttp://www.fzgon9.comhttp://www.fzgtw.comhttp://www.roon9.com
Old 08-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Corvette

if you wanna see some recent work go to www.ricekiller.com the colorado section and look at the work I did for "vettes on the rockies" you might be mildly impressed.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Tech Rookie

oh, it's in the Dragon pics, I think you will recognize that it's me when you see the artwork.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.