Wiki Posts
Search

Doug "woodchuck"'s racing resume

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 07:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default Doug "woodchuck"'s racing resume

Here it is boys..........the world champion Doug "woodchuck" Gilreath racing resume. Come check out my post so you may sponsor me because I am FASSSSSSSSSSST!!!!
Old 11-02-2007, 07:45 AM
Tech Master

ms- you know damn well that I dominated stock before I started running gas, I just need to get my electric legs back under me.

aldente- that was the first time I raced brushless, I need to get use to it. Sat night I qulified second, "behind Kody". I drove the whole main broken and still finished third.

rev- I went to collage and got my "EE". I didn't go for englich.

evs-I've raced brusless twice. I've finished second and third. So buy over half of you beating me, that would mean that there is only five of you. Accually Kody was one of the guys that beat me. So really youre saying there is only three of you guys. (it's a word problem)The biggest problem running with you guys is getting use to racing someone three laps down and then bash you out of the way. Aldente was right about "hack island", but it's a personal challange to race with you guys. Brushless is going to be the way of the future, I just want to get in it now.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:46 AM
Tech Master

ms- how am I the most amusing person you know? Well besides the "car throwing"

I'm really not cut out for this smak talk. I'm trying,,, cut me some slack.
Doug
Old 11-02-2007, 07:47 AM
Tech Master

come to think of it, a double edge sward is like having me in a race with you. On one hand (punn intended) you got beat buy a guy with one hand. That must make you feel like crap. On the other hand. If you win,you beat a guy with one hand. That also makes you feel bad. Unless youre Jrod who relishes in the fact that he beats a handicap person.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:47 AM
Tech Master

On this layout I did 26 laps in brushed stock the one week I ran it. Brushless is taking some getting use too. As far as I know 27 was only turned by one person in brushed or brushless stock. His name is Ben, I don't think youre him. I hadn't raced electric for about 5 months, and a couple of months ago something happined that took me away from racing all together. I will get my electric legs back under me soon enough, then I will be winning the mains again. As most of you know cars arent my first love in rc, granted I havn't flown helis in awile. But I think I'm accually a desent car driver. As for now I'm going to bow out of this thread. I've said things that are not me. I apoigize if I've upset anyone. I'm not good at talking crap.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Tech Master

I'm running tonight. I'll see if my smac talk holds up, or if I go down in a blaze of glory.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:50 AM
Tech Master

As for last night...two words. "I won" It was a slow night though. Only seven people raced stock brushless. I did it by two laps... And I don't want to hear the wine, wine, wine from you carpet munchers......
Old 11-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Tech Master

jrod- I remember running with you last week in the mod 4wd main, I got to lead for awile. I did end up third though. OH YEA!!! I was running a battery that was 3/4 used up,,,, (from running my main and playing between the two mains) and there was another thing?????? what was it???? let me think,,,,,,,,,That's right!!!!! I was driving a STOCK 2WD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So go on with youre bad self......
Old 11-02-2007, 07:52 AM
Tech Master

yes the guys that run at rat are good. I wish I can say i'm one of them, but truth is i'm average.
Doug
Old 11-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Tech Master

Tonight was the closest I've ever seen it at MHOR. I was in the stock A main, I did a 25(6:02) with only one wreck and still came in last. It was tight racing!!!!! You can't mess up once on this layout, if you do youre toast.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Well I'm going to race with you carpet guys in 13.5 for the first time weds night. I spent sunday praticing at mhor for a few hours. I think I'm getting use to the brushless. Be nice to me, ok!
Old 11-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Tech Master

Well hack island isnt entirely true, close though. Accually I had a good time running with you carpet guys. I finished third, I could have done better if I could drive like I've raced more than two weeks. I was all over the place. I'll admit I got alittle agressive with some, and others I tried to avoid all together. Over all I feel I did an ok showing.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Tech Master

I remember you, you had the wheel that was hitting the rear hub carrier. I usually run 21 laps on this track configuration in 4wd mod. I'm getting use to a brushless motor that I got last week. 20 is the best I've done with the new motor. It has a different feel to it from the brushless. I just need to get use to it. I'll get my new radio tomorrow, I need to drive with a lefty radio. I'm sure I will be bringing up the rear until I get use to it. This saterday the track will be ran the other way. Be very carefull at the end of the strait away. If you are not slowed down enough, the jump will throw you into the wall. (thats why the net is there, to keep cars from going into the pits). Too fast you will bust an A-arm. I think everyone has done it at least once. I did!! As for the charger, for $50.00 you can't go wrong. I personally spintec my batterys after I run them, I learned that from Kody. You will find many different opinions on every issue. Just talk to the guys at the track. MHOR is known for beeing one of the most difficult tracks to race at. Small lanes, obsticals every five feet to deal with, tight and alot of traction. Trucks arent easy to race there. They are too wide for that track.(my opinion). I ran mod truck this last summer, after the series was over, I sold it. I prefer buggy. As for getting in touch with Kody, he might be running weds or sat night.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

yea, good job to ben. One year ago I was pushing him out of the way on the track. Now, he could kick my butt. (maybe) I havn't ran stock in a wile.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

who's the hoff? looks like i'll be running at mhor tonight. I'm going to do stock though. after two chassis were broken in the last mod race, i'm going to go slow tonight. plus I havn't ran electric for a couple of months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.