R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge

Like Tree199Likes

Old 05-08-2017, 11:09 AM   #1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Pro Supercross / Motocross Discussion

It all starts here from now on...............

All done with this for now........

Last edited by Digit09; 05-17-2017 at 08:14 PM.
Digit09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:16 AM   #2
Tech Elite

Should Eli have roughed up Dungey a little more? If not, did Osborne go too far dumping Savatgy for the title?

Old 05-08-2017, 11:37 AM   #3
B44
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Eli/dungy... roughing him up more would made Eli look more of a joke, from what he showed during the race he had know clue how to win a championship knows how to win races sure does, should have done what was right win the race. and let the cards falls as they be.

Osborne/savatgy for me yes, but ama/fim have know issues with it. I'm waiting to see how they handle a very bad situation. problem with dumping riders its been happening for 50 years.
B44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:02 PM   #4
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If I were Eli, I would've stayed in 2nd the whole race and just pressured RD, hopefully forcing him into a mistake. Then at the end, I'd give him a love tap on 1 of the last corners. I don't like dirty riding, but guys are aggressive out there, so it is what it is. I've been cleaned out at amateur races way harder than anything Tomac did to RD that night. Nothing wrong with some contact. But like mentioned above, Eli cracked when he had the ball in his court. It's on him, at the end of the day. I'm sure there will be a SX title in his future. He can start off by grabbing the outdoor title, which I think he will.

I got JMart for 250s.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:31 AM   #5
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

in case anyone missed this photo..theres a lot goin on in it...
AJH387 likes this.
skinned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:19 PM   #6
B44
Tech Master

so reed retired, now Dungy no outdoors for him.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:25 AM   #7
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by B44 View Post
I just saw that rumor this morning also. Very interesting. I find it odd, since his '17 contract should go through the Nationals. Plus, we have a deal to do his merch for outdoors (which the items are designed / printed and on their way to Cali right now). I guess none of that means anything if he decides that he doesn't want to do outdoors. I wasn't expecting that lol.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:40 AM   #8
Tech Regular

reed retired?...I hear hes gonna ride for ktm outdoors...I seen the dunge out....also seen tomac and milsaps out also...did not see that reed retired yet.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:47 AM   #9
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinned View Post
reed retired?...I hear hes gonna ride for ktm outdoors...I seen the dunge out....also seen tomac and milsaps out also...did not see that reed retired yet.
Reed usually does not race outdoors anymore. His contract is up at Yamaha and there is no way he would jump on a KTM with no test time, to do that series. Tomac is most def not out. We just got a ton of merch from his agent and I'm working on his stuff as we speak. He will be there. Millsaps is another who rarely races outdoors now. He rode (and won the title) at the Canadian series last summer. Not sure what his plans are for this summer, but I thought he was going to be doing the Nationals this year. As far as Dungey, until I see an official announcement, I will assume he is still racing. But I have heard now that he may call it quits.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:36 AM   #10
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by B44 View Post
Probably because he struggles on the outdoor tracks, plus the injuries are a bit more substantial (arguably). Struggle might not be the right word, he is clearly better at SX tham MX. I think that's a fair way to say it. Plus he looked like he needed a break after last Saturday night. Just had that look. ET3 should have little competition week to week.

Old 05-10-2017, 09:40 AM   #11
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJH387 View Post
Reed usually does not race outdoors anymore. His contract is up at Yamaha and there is no way he would jump on a KTM with no test time, to do that series. Tomac is most def not out. We just got a ton of merch from his agent and I'm working on his stuff as we speak. He will be there. Millsaps is another who rarely races outdoors now. He rode (and won the title) at the Canadian series last summer. Not sure what his plans are for this summer, but I thought he was going to be doing the Nationals this year. As far as Dungey, until I see an official announcement, I will assume he is still racing. But I have heard now that he may call it quits.
Hey hey hey, what's all this talk of working on merchandise for all these riders??? We have no way to know you're really working on said items, you should probably send your RCTech buddies "sample items" just so we know it legit. But no Super Bowl jerseys

Old 05-10-2017, 09:57 AM   #12
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digit09 View Post
Hey hey hey, what's all this talk of working on merchandise for all these riders??? We have no way to know you're really working on said items, you should probably send your RCTech buddies "sample items" just so we know it legit. But no Super Bowl jerseys
oh...ok..ill take a Barcia and dungey jersey
Old 05-10-2017, 09:58 AM   #13
B44
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinned View Post
where did you see tomac out, if so that sucks.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:03 AM   #14
B44
Tech Master

dungy used nico rosberg speech during the post race interview, was the hardest season, left everything on the track, have no more to give.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:26 AM   #15
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digit09 View Post
Lol if I was able to, I would.