R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Chat Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default W. H. DEAD

Whitney Huston, deader then a door nail.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:40 PM   #2
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Thumbs down

This is on cnn, nbc, cbs, fox news and just about every other news agency. Why did you need to post this on here as well. Be original!
Afghanistan Racing!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #3

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

Not to mention show some respect. Doesn't really matter what you think of her, she does have family and has done more than most people will ever do.

Definitely not my favorite, but just getting tired of hearing people make jokes and bash on someone that has made some mistakes in life. Certainly all of us have made some poor choices.
Past: Kyosho Raider, Traxxas GTP, Kyosho Optima, Jato 3.3, Tmaxx 2.5, Revo 2.5, Revo 3.3, TC4, MBX5t, Hyper 7, Emaxx, Vorza, Inferno VE, XXXT, Hyper Sprint, SC8e, Erevo, Rustler VXL, RC18b, Baja 5b, Parrot AR Drone, Mini ERevo VXL, HB D8Te, D8, Slash 2wd, Slash 4wd, HB Ve8,Blade 350QX, Alien Quad 450, DJI F450, DJI F550, Losi 8 3.0, DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, Traxxas Summit
Old 02-12-2012, 12:17 AM   #4
Tech Master

Why is her death news in the first place?
Old 02-12-2012, 01:03 AM   #5
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I refuse to watch the news, so I didn't know till I saw this.

As to why is this news at all? We live in a society that is way too obsessed with celebrities.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:20 AM   #6
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhair View Post
Why is her death news in the first place?

Because what she did for the 80s/90s music and the millions of records she sold and the hearts she touched.

What will you be remembered for?......Thats what I thought.
Afghanistan Racing!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:27 AM   #7
Tech Legend

One of the more talented female vocalist in our time ....

will
miss her
Old 02-12-2012, 02:48 AM   #8
Tech Elite

Houston, we have a problem......
Old 02-12-2012, 04:24 AM   #9
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ightRider View Post
Because what she did for the 80s/90s music and the millions of records she sold and the hearts she touched.

What will you be remembered for?......Thats what I thought.
So what you are basically saying is that just because a person does something good 20-30 years ago, people need to forget about the bad that they have done since the good once they are dead?

So by your logic, OJ Simpson will be remembered as a great football player and actor, not a person that was being called a murderer even though he was acquitted by a jury of his peers and served life in prison based on the public's perception of being a murder even though an accomplice of his received probation for the same crime?

I will be remembered for a lot of things - good and bad - by the people that were directly affected by my words and actions.

You on the other hand will not be remembered by the time someone reads this sentence.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:37 AM   #10
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhair View Post
So what you are basically saying is that just because a person does something good 20-30 years ago, people need to forget about the bad that they have done since the good once they are dead?

So by your logic, OJ Simpson will be remembered as a great football player and actor, not a person that was being called a murderer even though he was acquitted by a jury of his peers and served life in prison based on the public's perception of being a murder even though an accomplice of his received probation for the same crime?

I will be remembered for a lot of things - good and bad - by the people that were directly affected by my words and actions.

You on the other hand will not be remembered by the time someone reads this sentence.
Very well said, Mr. Hair.

This is the most entertaining forum on the Internet, with the best collection of thin skinned cry babies. I'm just glad they are a miniscule part of the whole. W. H. was nothing more then a drug addict, when she purchased her drugs, or had them purchased for her, she contributed to all the ramifications the world of prescription, when addicted, and illegal drugs bring. So she had a good voice, made allot of money, had a great life. I can't have too much sympathy for someone that had all that and drowns in the bath tub from an OD, (allegedly). I suppose M. J. was a great guy also, especially his work with kids (Sarcasam). I wonder how Che is remembered, or Kim Jong, seriously Ill. No matter how you "remember" her, she's still deader then a door nail....
Old 02-12-2012, 07:14 AM   #11
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUnlimited View Post
Houston, we have a problem......
There is always one
Closed Thread