Search

WINTER NATIONALS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default WINTER NATIONALS

hey guys i was wondering if rd is doing the win nats again. sorry not rd but more so delmo. del are you gonna do it again? i'll offer whatever help i can.i know its a little early to post but win nats was a blast both years and i heard some nasties about it not happening again. so i figured early commitments might help the decision making process. this would also give the pro's time to decide. hey dave are ya coming again,bring richard with ya this time. more factory guys more fun to watch. see ya
Old 09-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Tech Addict

Default Let's make it happen!

I'll help in any way possible with the Winter Nat's
Old 09-17-2005, 07:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

hey mike, are you going to race this year?
Old 09-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Winter Nationals

Hey all! The Winter Nationals are being organized as we speak! The Clutch Nutz Club is the sole organizer of this event with the help of our sponsors! Del was an important part of the race, however with the growth of things to come is has been decided that the Clutch Nutz Race Commitee will be in charge. We are very excited about a bunch of new developments (that are top secret for now) and it will be a super show! We will be posting dates shortly and along with it, more info as well. Thanks for your interest, talk to you soon!
Old 09-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I still hope Delmo designs the track Nobody designs a track like him
Old 09-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I also CAN NOT wait till the race, can we pre reg right now

i think del should build the track again, last years track was a blast!
Old 09-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Tech Addict

plum...Hell ya! I'm not freezing my a$$ off without racing this time!

Sign me up!

Buddha
1/8th
76,75,74 (synth)
Old 09-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

LOL Budda your getting ready early!
Old 09-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys, thanks for all your support. This year will be the best yet, with our club ever growing be prepared for an awesome show. Clutch Nutz have came along way since the begining and now have some great people invloved. With all this support and now a new AMB system (now we can run it lol) I hope everyone is as excited as I am to get going on it.

Dates are not confirmed but you can bet on racing on a bigger better track this year. Westerner park has just built a brand new building this summer that we will more than likely be using. I'm sure there is a ton of questions but give us a bit and we'll have lots of answers for ya'll.

Thanks again. Delmo.
Old 09-18-2005, 03:08 AM
Tech Addict

Kipper....
At least I can be first for registration...since I won't b first on the track...this year
Old 09-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Delmo
Hey guys, thanks for all your support. This year will be the best yet, with our club ever growing be prepared for an awesome show. Clutch Nutz have came along way since the begining and now have some great people invloved. With all this support and now a new AMB system (now we can run it lol) I hope everyone is as excited as I am to get going on it.

Dates are not confirmed but you can bet on racing on a bigger better track this year. Westerner park has just built a brand new building this summer that we will more than likely be using. I'm sure there is a ton of questions but give us a bit and we'll have lots of answers for ya'll.

Thanks again. Delmo.
Long time no talk bud, I'll give ya call soon and catch up Still got my starter box I've heard you've had alot of changes going on
Old 09-18-2005, 01:38 PM
Tech Regular

Hey bro, hope yur doin good. Ya lots a changes lately, for the better I hope. Starter box is still sitting here, hahaha. Boy it's only been a year almost. Hopefully cya at the race. Peace.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Delmo
Hey bro, hope yur doin good. Ya lots a changes lately, for the better I hope. Starter box is still sitting here, hahaha. Boy it's only been a year almost. Hopefully cya at the race. Peace.
I plan on coming for sure! Super busy this week building my freind a new engine for his Pro 5.0. Going to Sema and then racing at the "Strip" for the Pro Street World Finals. $25,000 US for first place, gunna have a crack at winning that. Thou doubtful as all the heavy hitters will be there for that. SO I'll give ya call in a couple weeks, take care bud....
Old 09-28-2005, 10:52 AM
Tech Regular

For those of you who were not able to make it to the Fun Race on the weekend we had a great time and made a donation to our local food bank. Also, I was able to announce that the Winter Nationals will be held in Red Deer at the Agri-Centre on March 3, 4 and 5 in 2006. Watch for more information coming soon to RC Tech net forums.

PS: No Buddah you cannot pre-reg now.

Ray
Old 10-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Awsome, i'll be there (hopefully ot race 1/8 scale and my mammoth!) alex, you and zach will be there right? i'll tell wayne about it also

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.