Wiki Posts
Search

Custom duties?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I totally agree about used stuff. Its crap. But sometimes your energy is better spent fighting other battles lol.
If you keep your individual orders under $100 though it seems far less likely you get customs.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'd never declare used parts coming through the border. They'd get thrown in with all my other parts and forgotten about.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by locked
Bowmanville is near Oshawa. Just a little east of Toronto. Not too far.

Otterville is 2 hours drive from my house(Jane+Bloor, Toronto). Probably around 1.5 hours from Oakville. It's south of Woodstock. Around 20 minutes from Brantford. Awesome track! Totally worth the drive.

There's tons of guys from the GTA who travel all the time to these tracks. I'm sure you could score a lift with someone.

Unfortunately HRC (Hardcore) closed last summer. It was THE place to race 1/8 in the GTA.

I currently just race 10th scale, but I'll probably pick up an xb8e for next summer. Might only race it a few times though.

EliteRC just north of Barrie races 1/8 scale too. Only about an hour drive, but its not a big track

SPARC is a long drive (near windsor)

SAR/RCO in Ottawa too. No nitro there and it's one heck of a long drive, but the track is amazing.

Anyway, there may not be anything super close, but there is still some great racing available to you, if you don't mind a bit of a drive.
I haven't run in Windsor in like 3 years but there was very little nitro last time I ran............like one car