Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WCORCS final !! Quesnel RD fourm

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Tech Initiate

ok, i guess i will start the registration now...

Brian Trudel
1/8 buggy
Freq: DSM

I am so looking forward to this race. Martin, great to hear you are RD'ing, in my opinion, not knocking anyone else, but you are the best, you run a tight and very fair race. Great news there. Also, I totally agree with the way the qualifying was started in MH, go at the tone, no names called, it worked great!!!

See you all there!
Old 08-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Tech Adept

Brad Davis
1/8th buggy
Freq. 68/67

Gas qualifying starts sound awesome of course til the main when it will be gate method. Too cool!!!

Martin Rocks!!! Nough said
Old 08-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Tech Adept

Greg Roberts

1/8 buggy
Specktrum DSM

Last edited by Evil Klownz; 08-18-2005 at 07:23 PM.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

John Bruce
1/8th scale buggy
specktrum
Old 08-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Gary Fliegel
1/8th buggy
65, 85, 77
Old 08-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi
Richard Mucha
1/8th buggy
CH 5 or 6
thanks from RPM
Old 08-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Tech Elite

hey folks
If the MH start proc. works I say why not! sounds like less frustration for all.
*** I am suggesting that we RUN CAR numbers *** this way the announcer can easily cross ref for drivers names etc. ALSO I can (with pen in hand) make the notes on whom may need a talking to

perhaps the drivers can pen out a BRIEF bio for the announcer to use. We all like to mention our cars. cities, sponsors etc. (just a thought)

Man... i'm getting excited bout this already

martin
Old 08-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hey All:

Things are coming along well considering the time we have for members to do their real jobs and then track work. Saturday I will be picking up some goodies for 1 of the elevation changes.....did I say some indoor'outdoor carpet spots for it....haha.... and Sunday we have a full club work day and 2 full days next weekend. The clay to solidify the jump faces looks like it should work really well. We have split our water hose into 2 x 1" lines so watering will be much quicker than last year.

Brett will be working on the drivers stand on Sunday so things will be close to being done. With any luck I should have some pics for you all by the end of next weekend.

Keep sending in your entries as this is going to be a good fast challenging race track

Good luck to all the racers in RD this weekend!

Don
Old 08-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Richard Infanti
1/8 buggy and Monster Truck
Frequency's 67 and 84
Old 08-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Tech Adept

Barry Wilson
Monster truck
radio TBA lol I have a new one coming, fm 75 mhz, with 9 sets of crystals

All hail to the track Nazi !! Martin you rock. and ya MH was a great way to qualify.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Wynn Brice
monster truck
freq to follow...........
looking forward to showing barry the tailights of my monster truck............lol
but i'll settle for a 24 pack instead!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2005, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Gord, Rob, Dave, Colin. You guys heading up to Quesnel? I'm looking for a ride Help a brother out. Gotta make this race!! Haven't run RC in like 2 months and have a major itch to run now that my wedding is over and done with I'll back from my Honey moon on August 28th. I'm hoping the resort will have internet access so I'll try and keep in touch that way. If not save me a spot. Also looking to share a room with someone. Let me know, thanks....
Old 08-13-2005, 09:13 PM
Tech Rookie

don here's corey's registration
corey ferrucci
mt
ch 90 pcm
Old 08-13-2005, 09:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by SupermaxxRich
Gord, Rob, Dave, Colin. You guys heading up to Quesnel? I'm looking for a ride Help a brother out. Gotta make this race!! Haven't run RC in like 2 months and have a major itch to run now that my wedding is over and done with I'll back from my Honey moon on August 28th. I'm hoping the resort will have internet access so I'll try and keep in touch that way. If not save me a spot. Also looking to share a room with someone. Let me know, thanks....
hey Rich
I have nobody riding up with me. if you get stuck for a ride.... I am a smoker... take no prisoners lol. comfortable ride and cheap on gas.

and Wynn, half the reason I am comingnup is to tip a few with ya man. after today, I don't think you'll be thinking my truck is an easy mark. I raced an endurance race today. ran like a champ.... oh and victory babay. lol
Old 08-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pipeous
hey Rich
I have nobody riding up with me. if you get stuck for a ride.... I am a smoker... take no prisoners lol. comfortable ride and cheap on gas.

and Wynn, half the reason I am comingnup is to tip a few with ya man. after today, I don't think you'll be thinking my truck is an easy mark. I raced an endurance race today. ran like a champ.... oh and victory babay. lol
What do you drive Pipeous? Will it fit my tool box, MT, 1/8 buggy and starter box??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.