Wiki Posts
Search

WCICS ROUND 2 – N.A.S.C.A.R., Edmonton, October 18th to 20th, 2013

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 06:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

As usual, Edmonton puts on an awesome show!!!! Thanks MandIE for directing and to the edm team!!!! Seeya nxt year!
Old 10-20-2013, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Big thanks to the NASCAR crew for putting on another stellar WCICS event! Mandie, fantastic job directing as usual, everything ran smooth and by the numbers. Thanks so much for a great race weekend!

Jim C.
Old 10-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Big thanks to the Edmonton crew with a huge thanks going to Mandie for sitting at that computer all weekend. Not a fun job.

Thanks to Joe from Great Hobbies for scrambling to grab those Sorex tires after the xterm shortage of the Jaco's. They are actually a good tire. And thanks to the local racers who made it possible for the out of Townes to race. I know you guys did the best that you could to put on a great show and you succeeded.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Joe, Patrick, the tech crew, the Edmonton club, all the sponsors, and of course Mandie, for putting on a great race weekend. Everything went off without a hitch, another great WCICS weekend in the bag!

Really looking forward to what Corey got, an incredible amount of footage and pictures!

Next race is Penticton in 3 weeks (Nov 8-10th). Anthony and Amber (Penticton Club Organizers) have travelled to both Saskatoon and Edmonton so far, with a 3 month old!!! Let's show them some Western Canadian love in return!

Josh
Old 10-21-2013, 04:08 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by IronRing Racing
Thanks Joe, Patrick, the tech crew, the Edmonton club, all the sponsors, and of course Mandie, for putting on a great race weekend. Everything went off without a hitch, another great WCICS weekend in the bag!

Really looking forward to what Corey got, an incredible amount of footage and pictures!

Next race is Penticton in 3 weeks (Nov 8-10th). Anthony and Amber (Penticton Club Organizers) have travelled to both Saskatoon and Edmonton so far, with a 3 month old!!! Let's show them some Western Canadian love in return!

Josh
Thanks For the little plug there, very much appreciated.

Great job Edmonton Club had a great time, lots of excellent racers, it was well run nice tight ship, finish by 6Pm on Saturday and nice and early on Sunday for us to catch our plane. Looking forward to racing with everyone soon again.

Hope some of you can make it to Round 3 wcics in Penticton Nov.8-10
Old 10-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Great weekend guys. Mandie ran great race. And the Sorx tires worked out great.

Thanks
Nick K
Old 10-21-2013, 08:45 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks for a great weekend Edmonton!! Once again, Mandie does awesome as RD.
Is there video of the mains?
Old 10-21-2013, 08:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rye Guy
Thanks for a great weekend Edmonton!! Once again, Mandie does awesome as RD.
If i remember correctly CoryD had his video equipment out i am guessing he may have one up when its ready.
Old 10-21-2013, 10:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Huge thanks to all the organizers for putting together a great event and allowing us to enjoy a weekend of racing. Timely, smooth, and professional; all the attributes we strive for when hosting our own events. Sitting beside Joe, and behind Mandie and the Tech Crew, I could see how hard they worked all weekend. Thank you for sacrificing your own time to make this race such a success!

Blake
Old 10-22-2013, 12:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Blake
Huge thanks to all the organizers for putting together a great event and allowing us to enjoy a weekend of racing. Timely, smooth, and professional; all the attributes we strive for when hosting our own events. Sitting beside Joe, and behind Mandie and the Tech Crew, I could see how hard they worked all weekend. Thank you for sacrificing your own time to make this race such a success!

Blake
+1

Thanks Edmonton for a great race weekend and meeting new friends...

Frank Bortolazzo
Old 10-22-2013, 10:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rye Guy
https://vimeo.com/nxgraphics

Managed to get only a few heats of Touring Stock A B C D Mains from a track side angle, it's raw footage. It's processing, should be done shortly.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Tech Adept

Posted some pictures here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...=3&uploaded=59
Old 10-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What an awesome race! Thanks to all the people that made this race happen. The race was organized and boy was it fun! Special thanks to Great Hobbies and APS for getting a spec tire ordered in on such short notice. Also a big thanks to Mandie for race directing, and to whoever got all the race sponsors together. Both those jobs couldn't have been easy. One last thanks to everybody who helped me get my car running this weekend. Anybody that I missed give yourselves a good pat on the back for a job well done. Congrats to all the winners. It was nice meeting new people and I can't wait for next year.

-Austin
Old 10-22-2013, 03:27 PM
Dez
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

It was a great race event even though I could only attend Sunday for a qualifier and the Main. It was great meeting new people and also reacquainting with the people I met last year. Thanks to all the organizers. I'm proud to be affiliated with NASCAR.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

For those of you not on the book face; I have put together a short teaser for my upcoming documentary series which I started shooting @ WCICS:

http://vimeo.com/77621536

Later,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.