Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
RCPS - Stettler - July 13-15 >

RCPS - Stettler - July 13-15

RCPS - Stettler - July 13-15

Old 06-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Tech Addict

Default RCPS - Stettler - July 13-15

With another successful race behind us, it's almost time for round three of the RCPS being held in Stettler July 13-15. This will be the first race for Jamie and the Stettler club in the series so let's show this little club the support it deserves.
Please feel free to post any questions regarding this race here and Jamie or myself will do our best to answer them.

Only 16 days left to register for this event!
Old 06-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Is there going to be camping on site? Would love to bring my fifth wheel since James and I will probably have 4 kids with us. Thx

Last edited by JReinhart; 06-25-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Cant spell
Old 06-25-2012, 09:59 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi Jamie,

What options in Stettler do we have for trailer (5th wheel) camping that is close to the track? Also where about in Stettler is the track located? Looking forward to coming down with the family and meeting and racing with all of you.

Thanks for the info.
Dean H.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:04 AM
Tech Addict

Cool

was wondering if you have power on site and if we can park our fifth wheel at the track do you have any photo of the track and set up
Old 06-26-2012, 05:19 AM
Tech Elite

I'm interested about camping and power as well.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by svengali
With another successful race behind us, it's almost time for round three of the RCPS being held in Stettler July 13-15. This will be the first race for Jamie and the Stettler club in the series so let's show this little club the support it deserves.
Please feel free to post any questions regarding this race here and Jamie or myself will do our best to answer them.

Only 16 days left to register for this event!
I'm expecting bacon and pancakes!
Old 06-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey guys, sorry I have not replied. This thread was started without me knowing so obviously I was not subscribed to it. I just happened to see it while looking at other Canadian threads.
I have decided to allow trailers at the track. Since I decided, I will probably take crap for it, but I know how convenient it is to have the trailer at the track instead of driving back and forth from the hotel or campground, especially with the kids at the track. I don't know how I would have done it in Edmonton without having my trailer there. I do have to say that we are not responsible for anything that happens to you trailers at our track. The town has agreed to gravel the road in, so I don't see getting stuck being a problem, but if it gets too wet, we may not be able to permit the trailers in. We do have lots of room. The trailers will not be permitted next to the track, but they can be parked along the road in to the track. I will try to post some pictures of the area.
I am sure we will have power for chargers and compressors, but not for trailers.

Bacon and Pancakes? I don't get to eat that good at home. I asked my wife if she would cook it for breakfast. If I post what she said, I will get banned from the forum.

I am really looking forward to the race. We will do the best we can to host it. We are a small club but there are a few good hard working members there who are already putting in a lot of hours to get things ready.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be glad to hear them.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JamesClark
I'm expecting bacon and pancakes!
Talk nice to Randy and he may bring you the left overs from GP's race.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Tech Adept

Cool! That's great to hear. If I could reserve a spot for my trailer that would be awesome. It's 36 foot. Looking forward to the race!!
Old 06-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Tech Addict

Cool

Originally Posted by svengali
Talk nice to Randy and he may bring you the left overs from GP's race.
WHAT left overs after you hit the bacon there was not even any for my buger at lunch

im looking forward to comming down ill put in my entry for me and my boy as soon as i can confirm a few things
Old 06-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tuhyper
WHAT left overs after you hit the bacon there was not even any for my buger at lunch

im looking forward to comming down ill put in my entry for me and my boy as soon as i can confirm a few things
That would be great. If you need anything, just let me know. I have still not made it to your track. With running 2 businesses and now an RC track, it is impossible to make the trip.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey. Can you put me down for a 19' trailer? Also a 33' trailer for Darren Hauch please.

Thanx
Tim Blackwell
Old 06-27-2012, 11:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I would like a spot for my trailer as well.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:07 AM
Tech Addict

Only 12 days left to get registered for this event - don't miss out.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

We will have lots of room for trailers and pit tents. I will try to get some pictures of the area tomorrow and post them here.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.