Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RCPS - Grande Prairie - June 22 - 24

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Tech Addict

Watch it, bacon makes up one of my four favorite food groups along with Pepsi/Amp, Pizza, gravy & burgers! I've got a figure to maintain after all.
And yes my own personal work space was violated by some rotten GPMRA President while I was at the Edmonton RCPS race ................. you remember, the race you signed up for and then didn't show up........... again
Old 06-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by svengali
Watch it, bacon makes up one of my four favorite food groups along with Pepsi/Amp, Pizza, gravy & burgers! I've got a figure to maintain after all.
And yes my own personal work space was violated by some rotten GPMRA President while I was at the Edmonton RCPS race ................. you remember, the race you signed up for and then didn't show up........... again
Now when did that happen Steve? That doesn't sound like anything our extremely prestigious and highly regarded member of Grande Prairie society would ever dream of doing.

Oh I remember that day in explicit detail. Randy and I were sitting where the porch should be of his newly remodeled, 1950's vintage, mobile home. Plucking away on the banjo, Randy playing the Kazoo. Pondering how much gasoline was necessary to start a fire so as not to waste any. Rising fuel costs impact all of us you know.

Point being it couldn't have been him.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Can't wait to see you all here in GP.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:22 AM
Tech Addict

Cool

oh super 8 has agreed to rent out rooms out at a discount 110 per night when you book just metion the rc pro GPMRA to get that rate thats for a double room thats only 55 a night
Old 06-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey Grande Prairie,

I didn't see this thread earlier and posted on your club thread on this forum. My name is Dean H and my son and myself are signed up for your RC Pro weekend. It's been about 30 odd years since i was last in GP and was wondering a few things. Can we camp on site? If not, where is the closest campground? Where about in GP are you located? We plan on arriving about 12pm on the 22nd and are trying to get set up for a great weekend. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
Dean H.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Tech Elite

Talking

Originally Posted by The Coke Guy.
Hey Grande Prairie,

I didn't see this thread earlier and posted on your club thread on this forum. My name is Dean H and my son and myself are signed up for your RC Pro weekend. It's been about 30 odd years since i was last in GP and was wondering a few things. Can we camp on site? If not, where is the closest campground? Where about in GP are you located? We plan on arriving about 12pm on the 22nd and are trying to get set up for a great weekend. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
Dean H.
Here's a link to our site as well as a map. http://www.gpmra.com/contact-us.php
Just come all the way in on 100 st. and take the first right after you cross 68ave. You can't miss our driver's stand.

Not enough room for camping on site unfortunately but there is a campground less than a block away. It's called Wee Links. Camp Tamarack would be the next closest, about 5 minutes away. And then the Rotary campground is right in town also. Here is a link to the campground listings. Look at the list on the left hand side. Country Roads and Happy trails are great choice's also. Especially Happy Trails as they have sponsored our club in the past. Again these campgrounds while being north of town are still only 15 minutes away from the track. http://www.discoverthepeacecountry.c...s/camping.html

See you in a couple weeks.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:57 AM
Tech Addict

Cool

Originally Posted by maniac mechanic
Here's a link to our site as well as a map. http://www.gpmra.com/contact-us.php
Just come all the way in on 100 st. and take the first right after you cross 68ave. You can't miss our driver's stand.

Not enough room for camping on site unfortunately but there is a campground less than a block away. It's called Wee Links. Camp Tamarack would be the next closest, about 5 minutes away. And then the Rotary campground is right in town also. Here is a link to the campground listings. Look at the list on the left hand side. Country Roads and Happy trails are great choice's also. Especially Happy Trails as they have sponsored our club in the past. Again these campgrounds while being north of town are still only 15 minutes away from the track. http://www.discoverthepeacecountry.c...s/camping.html

See you in a couple weeks.

ya what he said
Old 06-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Tech Adept

The day is coming near don't miss this race
Seven days until registration closes
Old 06-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Looking forward to it! almost here! Hopefully I can finish at least one quali and the main Bad luck last round )

Look forward to seeing you all soon! oh and I like bacon too !
Old 06-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi Maniac,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've booked a stall at the Wee Links and we are looking forward to racing at your event next weekend. We will see you all on the 22nd. Thanks again for all your information.

Dean H.
Old 06-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

Talking

Only 5 days left until entry deadline.
Step 1: Go to RC Signup and register for this race.
Step 2: Show up and race
Step 3: Smacktalk all others who do not leave with RCPro trophy or learn how to deal with the disgrace of having to dust empty shelf space at home that was reserved for RCPro trophy.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:58 AM
Tech Addict

Cool

well me and son signed up for the slash stock we are using the rentals should be a hoot
Old 06-18-2012, 07:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Sorry guys, I have to pull out of this race. My property tax bill was higher than I anticipated. I'm still in for rounds 3 & 4 though.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Will there be room to park my 12' cargo trailer on-site? You guys doing the security guard thing again?

Later,
Old 06-18-2012, 02:14 PM
Tech Addict

Just a reminder that cut off for registration is this Wednesday so if you haven't done so, get movin'

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.