Search

OverGeared Racing fund raising event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Tech Adept

Default OverGeared Racing fund raising event

Hi guys,

As you all know that living in the lower mainland is expensive. This is also true for running a club. The operating costs for holding racing events can add up. Especially renting a facility, that is close too all racers in the 604 region. This year, OGR will be holding a club fund raising event on September 24th, at Burnaby Wings. All proceeds from the fund raiser will go towards expenses such as track insurance, amb system, carpet tape, upgrading the track boards, trophies for big events such as the big chill, and most of all covering rent for each time we use the facilities.

Tickets for this event is $15.00. This includes burger fries, and a beer. There will also be a silent auction, and a 50/50 draw. And FYI, it is also UFC night too. So come out and help support our club, so we can still keep racing alive and well during the cold rainy Vancouver fall/winter weather.

Burnaby Wings
6879 Kingsways
Burnaby, BC
September 24th, 2011

The event will start from 6:00 pm and will run till 12:00 am. Please contact Chris, Ryan, Tad, Tommy and Jesse for the event tickets.

Thanks you for your support.

William
OverGeared Racing

Last edited by pac-man808; 09-13-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I like the idea and its close enough to my house, I'm there!

....Any chance we could get wings instead of a beer?

Will there be reserved seats for us?
Old 09-14-2011, 12:04 PM
Tech Adept

i cannot attend that night, but would not mind to donate some money for the club........
Old 09-22-2011, 07:55 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yumlailai
i cannot attend that night, but would not mind to donate some money for the club........
1+
Old 09-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by pac-man808
Hi guys,

As you all know that living in the lower mainland is expensive. This is also true for running a club. The operating costs for holding racing events can add up. Especially renting a facility, that is close too all racers in the 604 region. This year, OGR will be holding a club fund raising event on September 24th, at Burnaby Wings. All proceeds from the fund raiser will go towards expenses such as track insurance, amb system, carpet tape, upgrading the track boards, trophies for big events such as the big chill, and most of all covering rent for each time we use the facilities.

Tickets for this event is $15.00. This includes burger fries, and a beer. There will also be a silent auction, and a 50/50 draw. And FYI, it is also UFC night too. So come out and help support our club, so we can still keep racing alive and well during the cold rainy Vancouver fall/winter weather.

Burnaby Wings
6879 Kingsways
Burnaby, BC
September 24th, 2011

The event will start from 6:00 pm and will run till 12:00 am. Please contact Chris, Ryan, Tad, Tommy and Jesse for the event tickets.

Thanks you for your support.

William
OverGeared Racing
Like to thank everyone that had made it. It was a blast. Thank you Wings for hosting this for us all on a busy night. UFC was da bomb!. Also like to thank Van Houtte for their generous baskets. Hopefully, we'll do another one with more notice for everyone.

BTW those who had stayed late, did u all smelt like dirty hookers after haa.haa I love them, actually a had double. haa.haa. cheers everyone.