Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
2009 RC Pro Series Canadian National Championships >

2009 RC Pro Series Canadian National Championships

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2009 RC Pro Series Canadian National Championships

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Was an awsome racing series this year. Got to enjoy every race of the RC Pro series. Great job and thanks to the series directors, RCRE for putting on an amazing race and a sweet track!!! Also thanks to Madie for a fantasic job in the RD booth, and the girls in the canteen. Great job everyone. Thanks Will once again for providing some awsome pics.

That buggy weighed in at 14-15 pounds! Was like a cinder block when I picked it up! lol Wonder if he got that thing clean yet? Mabye still waiting for the mud to dry on it lol.

Tim
Old 09-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Sorry, I apologize to anyone I may have offended, moving on now
Old 09-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by NKBrisson
Now lets have a good off season, get some indoor racing in. And get you summer toys already for next season for some good racing. (Mental note: locktite wheel nuts for next season )
What do you mean off season? There is another race in Medicine Hat on the 18-20 of September!

Don't put the Nirto's away yet!!! Come on down to the Hat. I'll guarantee, you will have a blast on this track.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I'm not putting mine away just yet, we still have 2 club races left. Unfortunately our last one is on the 19th so I wont be able to make it to the hat. But I do plan on making a trip down that way next season for sure.

Originally Posted by vega75
What do you mean off season? There is another race in Medicine Hat on the 18-20 of September!

Don't put the Nirto's away yet!!! Come on down to the Hat. I'll guarantee, you will have a blast on this track.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mickey Silver
That buggy weighed in at 14-15 pounds! Was like a cinder block when I picked it up! lol Wonder if he got that thing clean yet? Mabye still waiting for the mud to dry on it lol.

Tim
Mine weighed and looked about the same and after 10 hours of work it's ready for the track again.
Destroyed some bearings, bent manifold and a few other things. Not bad for warming up.
I have yet to try to clean the tires.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chongo
Mine weighed and looked about the same and after 10 hours of work it's ready for the track again.
Destroyed some bearings, bent manifold and a few other things. Not bad for warming up.
I have yet to try to clean the tires.
You bent the manifold! Christ!
Old 10-10-2009, 06:19 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I will be moving RCPS news and discussion forum www.offroadrc.ca Pls check out that site for information as it becomes available. Thanks.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Just wondering why? Everything that happens in Alberta happens on RCTech. I know RC Pro is a national series, but it seems like a head ache for a bunch of people to have to check ANOTHER forum, and sign up for it.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Tech Adept

I'm know that you have your reason for moving the forums, I don't think it a good move, just in one point there right now is 11 people looking at the other forum that you want to move too, and there is over 1000 people here. When people ask where to go find thing RcTech is one of first place we would send too. theirs a lot of people here to help other with ideas parts and so on.
how many people find out about the RcPro from coming here a seeing it.

just my opinion
not broken don't fix it
Old 10-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Gary Fliegel
I will be moving RCPS news and discussion forum www.offroadrc.ca Pls check out that site for information as it becomes available. Thanks.
Can you give us a reason for this move?
Old 10-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Centralization of discussion forums, and the fact that there is no moderator for this forum anymore. I have tried numerous time to contact someone from RCtech with no response. Every region has regional forums with racers in it, and I can't hit all of them. Steve can continue to use this site it he chooses for regional information, but National information and discussion will be at offroadrc.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Tech Addict

The Alberta regional info will be posted on both sites.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Gary Fliegel
Centralization of discussion forums, and the fact that there is no moderator for this forum anymore. I have tried numerous time to contact someone from RCtech with no response. Every region has regional forums with racers in it, and I can't hit all of them. Steve can continue to use this site it he chooses for regional information, but National information and discussion will be at offroadrc.
Thank You.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by INFERN0
Wow, I came onto this thread to see who won what and how well the RCPS is doing this year after finals and hopefully hear all of the post race talk about "how cool was that pass..." and " did you see that body on so-n-so's car?". I must say as a Canadian racer I am dismayed at what I read in the last couple pages.
It is incredible to see that grown men are bickering over not following rules set out at the drivers meeting but it is also sad that there were no friendly warnings announced as reminders due to the severity for failing to follow procedure.
I agree that a penalty is warranted for failing to tech but to wait three days later sucks.
Sure we had our pains at our first race in CORCS this season and it was to set the scene for each race to follow and each race after got better right up to the final where everyone had a great time and there were no penalties issued since all cars went to impound following races.
I hope those who raced in RCPS this year had fun and will return to it again next year with some positive energy and supportive suggestions to make it better than this year.
I look forward to reading about the great things that happened.
Exactly what I was thinking. Wanted to see some pics and see how the race went, who one etc not to read all this!