Red Deer Track

Old 04-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Tech Regular

Default Red Deer Track

As posted on www.offroadrc.ca

Hey I was at the track yesterday and....and....good to go!!

I'll be at the track at Three Mile Bend from 1 pm until 4 pm this Saturday. The gate will be open and the dirt flying. Unless by some freak of nature it, well, hmmm. it.... rains
Old 04-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

The Red Deer track is by far the best track in the Red Deer region and possibly other surrounding areas Our track boasts technical turns, jumps, high banking, and some serious air times! Can't wait until the new gate locks are in place, and the drivers stand/pitlane.

The racing season is upon us once again WOOT! Have fun on Sat Dale

Last edited by macronut; 04-04-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 04-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Well then what happens if that freak of nature is snow
Old 04-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

The Red Deer track is by far the best track in the Red Deer region and possibly other surrounding areas Our track boasts technical turns, jumps, high banking, and some serious air times! Can't wait until the new gate locks are in place, and the drivers stand/pitlane.
I whole-heartedly agree with you, RichardThe 3 Mile Bend in Red Deer has always been my favorite racing facility My very first A-Main win took place at this track (against a very fast Dale Constantine), and some of the best memories I have of this hobby were in Red Deer.

I will definitely be in attendance for all of the major events happening there this year: RC Pro Series race, CORCS Leg, RC Pro Series AB Final, and the outdoor Season Finale. Looking forward to it!
Old 04-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MattDickson
I whole-heartedly agree with you, RichardThe 3 Mile Bend in Red Deer has always been my favorite racing facility My very first A-Main win took place at this track (against a very fast Dale Constantine), and some of the best memories I have of this hobby were in Red Deer.

I will definitely be in attendance for all of the major events happening there this year: RC Pro Series race, CORCS Leg, RC Pro Series AB Final, and the outdoor Season Finale. Looking forward to it!
Howdy Matt, glad to hear you will be attending all the events this summer! I look forward to racing with you this summer at a few of these events. Good to hear from you and see ya soon