Wiki Posts
Search

New Ttrack in Corona?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 05:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Congrats to all you offroaders within the area.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last edited by mb racer; 02-13-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:04 AM
Tech Rookie

The tracks are done, just need to be piped in. Joey Christianson will be coming back in to do the final touches, the driver stand is almost done. Just have to put the rails in, the pit lane is being welded at our shop then transported there. The estimated for the track to be open is soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience! We are working hard to get this done and to get it open for you all to come and have a blast.

Thank you for all your patience,

I-15 RC Raceway.

We look forward to having you all there.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GBE Racing
The tracks are done, just need to be piped in. Joey Christianson will be coming back in to do the final touches, the driver stand is almost done. Just have to put the rails in, the pit lane is being welded at our shop then transported there. The estimated for the track to be open is soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience! We are working hard to get this done and to get it open for you all to come and have a blast.

I-15 RC Raceway.

Great news. Looking forward to getting out there with my 1/8 e-buggy
Old 02-18-2014, 08:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GBE Racing

I-15 RC Raceway.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EET!!!!
Old 02-22-2014, 07:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Great news, I know its been a long time coming. Can't wait, congrats to the owners and builders.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

So....anyone know the exact opening date?
Old 03-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Can't wait for this to open.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ive been on the grounds and checked it out - drove out from the O.C.

Tracks are small - and sorry - they dont look like Joey Christensen designed or laid a finger on them. They are cool and all - but NOT what one would typically expect from Joey. Both layouts are small. At first it seemed like youd want to connect the two together ...

Its kinda confusing - not sure whay there is such a delay and the mystery - open the freakin thing already or ask for racers and bashers to pitch in and help - and they will ... My brother was with me and hes a General Contractor - said there was a ton of wood on site - about $2k worth - just needed to be cut and installed. 2-3-4 guys with brains and skillsaws - 1 weekend = done.

The sprinkler system is top notch and the plumbing and piping - must have cost a bloody fortune ... but alas - what good is it if no one ever gets to race there ?

Will eventually be a fun place to practice and test - not sure a true 1/8th scale race evet could go off there. Noticeably absent from the scene ... Lights. Party over when nightfall hits
Old 03-13-2014, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Thanks for the pre-review. I hope the tracks get bigger.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by SoCalTazer
Ive been on the grounds and checked it out - drove out from the O.C.

Tracks are small - and sorry - they dont look like Joey Christensen designed or laid a finger on them. They are cool and all - but NOT what one would typically expect from Joey. Both layouts are small. At first it seemed like youd want to connect the two together ...

Its kinda confusing - not sure whay there is such a delay and the mystery - open the freakin thing already or ask for racers and bashers to pitch in and help - and they will ... My brother was with me and hes a General Contractor - said there was a ton of wood on site - about $2k worth - just needed to be cut and installed. 2-3-4 guys with brains and skillsaws - 1 weekend = done.

The sprinkler system is top notch and the plumbing and piping - must have cost a bloody fortune ... but alas - what good is it if no one ever gets to race there ?

Will eventually be a fun place to practice and test - not sure a true 1/8th scale race evet could go off there. Noticeably absent from the scene ... Lights. Party over when nightfall hits
Hey if you want to pony up the money to put a fence around the track and the pipe for the track and hay bails and so on I'm sure Gabe would be fine with that. He also posted on another site a few weeks ago that he would be out there and if anyone would want to come out to help he would be there? No one else showed up! Besides time and money he does have a business to run. Also the 1/5 track is a great size track and yes however you want to slice it Joey did build and design the tracks! I have been to the track many times and even have run on the 1/5 track! He has is phone # posted up on facebook instead of just going on here to comment on things you dont know why dont you call him!
Old 03-16-2014, 05:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I have been by there and it looked to me like the 1/5 track was pretty big. Not sure about the other track.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

I drive by this track everyday, I'm hoping they get this thing open ASAP we need a local track again, I keep hoping for a local 1/10 scale track, but the dirt didn't look like it would be to friendly to smaller 1/10th buggy's, luckily that's what E -Buggy is for.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Anyone hear anything new? Last I heard it wasn't going to happen (week ago) Not sure if my info is wrong.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Tech Master

I've given up on this track. Pretty sure gabe has too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.