Search

Moreno Valley Carpet Track

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 01:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Moreno Valley Carpet Track

So if you guys don't know, Mo Valley is getting it's own RC track. It is inside the bowling alley off of Allesandro by the base. It's still in the beginning stages, but has great potential as a 1/10 scale track! I talked to William today (of of the guys who will be running it), and he is very open to ideas about the track, and want's it to be a pretty awesome place to be. He is fairly new to the RC scene, so with the help of the local racers it can really get going. Great facility, and potential.

So discuss, and take a stop by and have a chat with the guys. Give suggestions, and let's get this thing up and going so we have a close spot to run!
Old 07-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I went to check it out about 1 month ago....I sat with the manager and told him / gave him some ideas
About the track,advertising I haven't been back since to check it out but I even left my number and I haven't heard from them since....hey Aron its me joey lets try to go down with Greg and all of us talk and give them some ideas so we can get something going...
Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Yup! I told him I would get some guys to come hang out next week and run the cars, and move the pipes around. They have plans on building better jumps, building a drivers stand, and moving some of the games around to better suit the drivers.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So is this going to be a CARPET on/ off road Track ? you guys mentioned jumps ..
Old 07-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

we dont need another offroad track
Old 07-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hairymuffin
we dont need another offroad track
speak for yourself there buddy
Old 07-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by SoCal Jared
speak for yourself there buddy
Hi five on that JARED !!!! we will be carpet masters
Old 07-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Tech Initiate

If it was onroad I would be interested.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rb-digi
Hi five on that JARED !!!! we will be carpet masters
LOL. You know this Rory!
Hey man we need to support ANY track we can get here in the I.E.
Hopefully one day we will have another top notch indoor dirt/clay facility like WCRC here locally, like back in the day we had a couple of the top spots, MnM Raceway, and Break Away Raceway in Norco and Corona. The drive to La Mirada has been killing mE!

Last edited by SoCal Jared; 07-18-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SoCal Jared
LOL. You know this Rory!
Hey man we need to support ANY track we can get here in the I.E.
Hopefully one day we will have another top notch indoor dirt facility like WCRC here locally, like back in the day we had a couple of the top spots, MnM Raceway, and Break Away Raceway in Norco and Corona. The drive to La Mirada has been killing mE!
Break away ah loved that place and the og mnm hobbies,we need a track like that with real dirt,the dirt was un-freekin real,Joe was a kick ass anouncer
Old 07-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by So*Cal AFDude
So if you guys don't know, Mo Valley is getting it's own RC track. It is inside the bowling alley off of Allesandro by the base. It's still in the beginning stages, but has great potential as a 1/10 scale track! I talked to William today (of of the guys who will be running it), and he is very open to ideas about the track, and want's it to be a pretty awesome place to be. He is fairly new to the RC scene, so with the help of the local racers it can really get going. Great facility, and potential.

So discuss, and take a stop by and have a chat with the guys. Give suggestions, and let's get this thing up and going so we have a close spot to run!
Hey im Rory i live in riverside (but the moval side of it) i am framilliar with that bowling alley i think it was called abc bowling last time i was there if i have the right one in mind..If any help is needed i would be more than happy to help .Been drivin 100 mile round trips to get to and from a indoor rc track.please keep us posted and we will be there as soon as we are welcome
Old 07-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Tech Addict

Ok so I'm going this week to get some information/talk with the owner to see what the plans are ill keep everyone posted...
Old 07-19-2012, 04:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I think dirt/clay is the best, but I race and come from motocross. I like the tech style tracks with big jumps, timing sections, and woops. I'm not 100% sure how you could do it on a carpet track, but I have a couple ideas. It would be sick to see another close track to go up and hopefully see it become a great track like WCRC or OCRC.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Doitinthedirt
....hey Aron its me joey lets try to go down with Greg and all of us talk and give them some ideas so we can get something going...
Man, I hate to cut in and go off topic, but which Joey is this? There are so many Joey's..
Old 07-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by CuznAndy
Man, I hate to cut in and go off topic, but which Joey is this? There are so many Joey's..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.