Search

Official Coyote Hobbies Race and Event thread, Victorville California

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 12:47 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Here at practice today..

Oh Man! The traction is GREAT! Don't miss this race, you will be sorry...
Old 06-09-2012, 02:23 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Great track and a packed house today.
Attached Thumbnails Official Coyote Hobbies Race and Event thread, Victorville California-coyote.jpg  

Last edited by Dakar Dad; 06-10-2012 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Added Photo
Old 06-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Tech Adept

Race was great! Quite a few really tight races in all levels. Race was really smooth, flame broiler was great, traction was great, layout was great, announcing was great, time management was great, extra tire washing stations were great, the weather was great, tech inspections were great. I would say the overall race was great. Can't wait for next year!
Old 06-10-2012, 12:01 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by bombertodd
Race was great! Quite a few really tight races in all levels. Race was really smooth, flame broiler was great, traction was great, layout was great, announcing was great, time management was great, extra tire washing stations were great, the weather was great, tech inspections were great. I would say the overall race was great. Can't wait for next year!
I would say all the same things you did and to say thanks to Dave and Mona as they have great giveaways at their races and they keep the place super clean all day.

Good times...
Attached Thumbnails Official Coyote Hobbies Race and Event thread, Victorville California-coyote_hobbies2012.jpg  
Old 06-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Tech Master

It was my first time out to coyote hobbies. First off the facility is absolutely amazing, Well-kept, and the best looking bathroom in all of RC indoor raceways.!! I'd like to thank Dave and all the sponsors for putting this great race together especially Rob and Bobby Clift for recommending me at the announcer of choice for this prestigious event. The raffle what's the most amazing raffle I've ever seen the intensity, the noise, the fun! There is a certain camaraderie is rare among all the tracks the bond of the community up in Victorville. It was great to meet Ton Jones is one of my favorite characters if you will on television as I am an avid watcher of the hit show auction hunters. Thanks to all the Losi guys for coming out and trying their support. John Scholz Ryan Dunford and all Teams ran great. special thanks also goes out to big Shane for doing the race coverage which can be found at racechat.net
Thanks,
Notch
Old 06-10-2012, 06:59 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Notch, I am doing videos right now and I was wondering if you had a copy of the results?

The software must not have been hooked up to the internet for imediate updates to their website.

Just wondering. :-)
Old 06-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Tech Master

I saved a copy of the final results to the desktop on Dave's computer he should be able to email you that file
Old 06-10-2012, 08:26 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by notch johnson
I saved a copy of the final results to the desktop on Dave's computer he should be able to email you that file
They are now on the site. Thanks guys. Should be a Pro Mod Buggy video done tomorrow.

Results

Last edited by Dakar Dad; 06-10-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Tech Regular

This event was awsome. The vibe was incredible with racing extremely competetive and exciting. The track held up awsome with killer traction thru out the day. We had many new faces with most saying they will be back for more racing. The raffle give away was awsome with 2 lucky kids winning XXX-SCT kits.

Mona, Davey and myself would like to say THANKYOU to everyone who was a part of this event. 174 entries with Notch running the show flawlessly. I knew Notch was one of the best in the industry, but I was still very impressed. Looking forward to working with him again. A big thanks to John Schultz from TLR for everything that he does that words cannot express. Also a big thanks to Bobby, James and Ton Jones from HobbyPartz.com for everything. Thanks to The Big Shane and Mango from rcracechat.net for event coverage. To the racers....You guys make the hard work and sacrifices we put in, worth it. I hope everyone had a great time and I'm looking forward to this event next year. Pics will be up on the webpage soon.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 143 (100%+)
Default TLR-Coyote Hobbies Raceway: What a combo!

Much praise to our hosts: Dave, Mona , The Coyote Crew and TLR for putting on a top-notch race event. The track was so much fun! Even the mine field kept it real.

The BOMBSHELL girls and I can't wait to return for next year.

Best wishes,

-Rocco

Old 06-11-2012, 08:18 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

At the 2012 Mid-Summer Shootout at Coyote Hobbies race in the Pro Modified Buggy Class. Chris Blais won the TQ and also finished in the 1st position.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:48 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks for the video Martin. Chris drove great!

Are there any pictures uploaded yet?
Old 06-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Super sick race! You guys need to do another one soon, so all of us don't have to wait until next year. You should try a winter or fall shoot out to. I think it could definatly be big like this one. Also, the anoucer was super cool, Thanks guys!
Attached Thumbnails Official Coyote Hobbies Race and Event thread, Victorville California-coyote-hobbies.jpg  

Last edited by trit215; 06-11-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Added a picture
Old 06-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Tech Master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDtTZq36woA

Raffle!

Old 06-11-2012, 09:02 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by notch johnson
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.