TTT!
Old 08-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMzJ4...ature=youtu.be
Old 08-26-2012, 02:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

thanks guys track is fast fun and has some nice technical sections. traction was already good on the expanded area. thanks to all who set up this am

i looked at the new patch they did after practice looks great that should really help. gotta say you guys are (WINNING) evrything you socal guys are doing to make it a better place to race. keep up the hard work. its awesome to see you guy putting some coin into the track. thank you from team KCRP. we are really having a blast and dont want it to stop.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Tech Regular

Next RACE SEPT. 1st!!
Old 08-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

its almost here. i hear there will be a good f1 class a few la guys coming down from the uf1 series. cant wait
Old 09-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Great Track and Program

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to Thankyou guys for being so Kind to Calvin and me. You guys got a Great Thing going keep it up !! I also would like to Thank the guy who gave everyone Power today, Thanks again.(sorry I forgot your name)

Anyone looking for a great fun environment to run go to Sandiego they run a great program and the track is nice size and the traction is good !

Thanks again guys

Mike Molina
Old 09-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by King of B Main
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to Thankyou guys for being so Kind to Calvin and me. You guys got a Great Thing going keep it up !! I also would like to Thank the guy who gave everyone Power today, Thanks again.(sorry I forgot your name)

Anyone looking for a great fun environment to run go to Sandiego they run a great program and the track is nice size and the traction is good !

Thanks again guys

Mike Molina

Thanks guys for making the trip! Hope you all had a good time and way to lay it down Mike

Last race of the series is Sept 15th. Hope you all can make it again soon.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

NICE Racing today . being my first time there .. I,m going to have to get more parking lot racing in now ..so Ill be back soon ..
Thanks chris C. for sharing your pit with me . Good times today and great to see some socal locals running as well .. The F1 race was dialed ..
Old 09-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Tech Master

Here are videos from this weekend's racing acting at the SCRC On-Road Point Series. The SCRC Staff puts on a great racing program for all to enjoy. This is a definite must come and race event.

They race Novice, 17.5 Stock Sedan, 17.5 Open Sedan, RCGT, Mini, 18R, F1 and GT8s. You will have a blast. Enjoy the videos!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
Old 09-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Tech Master

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

[YOUTUBEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZFqw1GOmKA][/YOUTUBE]

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
Old 09-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks guys for coming out! We appreciate the support!!
Old 09-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Tech Regular

We've got less than two weeks before the FINALE of our On Road Series. Be ready for some excellent racing! You don't have to be in the series to race. Show up on race day and we'll fit you in. Our raffle will be one you will NOT want to miss......

$15 Per race
$10 Additional class

#4 Layout (rodzilla)

Old 09-11-2012, 09:36 AM
Tech Regular

Its almost Saturday!!!
Old 09-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Tech Master

This is the final event, Event #4 of the SCRC's first On-Road Points Series Race. Please check the Socal-RC Forum for future on-road races. On-Road RC Racing is alive and well in San Diego!!

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
Old 09-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Tech Adept

Where can I find a list of So and Nor CAL tracks?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.