Wiki Posts
Search

KING OF CAL SERIES 2012!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Good clean racing today guys- well done!

Chris- good racing dude, lots of fun.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Default race day

Great day of racing Charlie. Thanks
Old 01-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

GREAT DAY OF RACING !!!!

KING OF CAL SERIES 2012!!!-img_0805.jpg
KING OF CAL SERIES 2012!!!-img_0621.jpg

Last edited by desert-rat; 01-29-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Here are the Standings.
Mike R leading the GT10 series with 200pts followed by Chris Cabrales with 195pts and Doug Rebal with 193pts.

In GT10Rookie, Oscar Cobian is leading with 195pts followed by Kirt Dunn with 191pts and Brandon Downs with 190pts. WOW that's close!

In F1 Lightfoot leads with 198pts followed by Doug Rebal with 194pts and Clement Kwong with 191pts.

In GT12, Dennis Lyman leads the way with 199pts followed by Tony Phalen with 100pts and Nestor with 99 pts.

Pictures with driver Profiles will be up tomorrow!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
King OF Cal Series 2012 R3.pdf (59.3 KB, 152 views)
Old 01-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Racing and BBQ made for a great day last Sunday! I just wish i had more time to cook all the food!
Here's the GT10 A-main video uploaded by sandiegobrotha! My son did the recording so its shakey but the announcing by Charlie was awsome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fAO2...eature=related
Old 01-31-2012, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeR
Good clean racing today guys- well done!

Chris- good racing dude, lots of fun.
Yeah was alot of fun mike the picture looks like i was tq haha I wish I could of given you a better battle towards the end of the main but had a few mishaps passing traffic. your car looked good for the main better then qualifiers. but dont you worry im gonna have the right tires next round and maybe i should try your tire warmer trick lol

The turn marshall put me right in the middle of the lane LOL I dont think so clement go ahead and check out the video at 4 minutes 43 seconds i love it how u didnt wait for me to pass and t boned me out of nowhere great driving buddy try to be more aware of traffic until u take off I dont know what it is but your car is like a magnet to mine because you took me out hard also at toys for tots in the main and made me fall back quite a bit. Drive smart and cleaner its getting annoying you hitting me all the time

Last edited by TopherCabrales; 01-31-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RC Passion
Racing and BBQ made for a great day last Sunday! I just wish i had more time to cook all the food!
Here's the GT10 A-main video uploaded by sandiegobrotha! My son did the recording so its shakey but the announcing by Charlie was awsome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fAO2...eature=related
Thanks for cooking the nice tasty healthy turkey burgers I brought Jerry and thanks also for the chili hot dogs and thanks to brandon for the chips and drinks and thanks for clement for more chips. See all you guys next round
Old 01-31-2012, 12:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Thanks for taking this so seriously lol.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MDRTales
its not serious its the way your racing if i was taking you out every race u wouldnt like it either got it good if was that serious to me i would of got super pissed and cursed you out right then and there and as you know i didnt even say anything on the drivers stand after you hit me and you should have just admitted that it was your fault and not tell me that it was the turn marshall fault that he put you in the middle of the track and did I even here a sorry or anything out of your mouth apologizing that you hit me NOPE. All I heard was your stupid excuse just shut your mouth on the drivers stand stop crying about stuff that your doing the same to other racers and drive cleaner. Its not only me but your history with many people getting angry with you because of your attitude and the way you race is a big thumbs down. You might want to change think about it

Last edited by TopherCabrales; 01-31-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TopherCabrales
its not serious its the way your racing if i was taking you out every race u wouldnt like it either got it good if was that serious to me i would of got super pissed and cursed you out right then and there and as you know i didnt even say anything on the drivers stand after you hit me and you should have just admitted that it was your fault and not tell me that it was the turn marshall fault that he put you in the middle of the track and did I even here a sorry or anything out of your mouth apologizing that you hit me NOPE. All I heard was your stupid excuse just shut your mouth on the drivers stand stop crying about stuff that your doing the same to other racers and drive cleaner. Its not only me but your history with many people getting angry with you because of your attitude and the way you race is a big thumbs down. You might want to change think about it
Clement is just a kid, but then again, Anthony (who is similar in age) should school him on proper behavior and courtesy on the track and the driver's stand.

Honestly, I don't like racing with kids, Anthony is the exception. Spend too much time and money in this hobby to get punked on the track and the driver's stand. That's why I went nitro for a while.(Nothiing but us older guys). Maybe its time for us older folks to move up to mod or boosted.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YR4Dude
Clement is just a kid, but then again, Anthony (who is similar in age) should school him on proper behavior and courtesy on the track and the driver's stand.

Honestly, I don't like racing with kids, Anthony is the exception. Spend too much time and money in this hobby to get punked on the track and the driver's stand. That's why I went nitro for a while.(Nothiing but us older guys). Maybe its time for us older folks to move up to mod or boosted.
yeah hes just a kid roger your right but he does need to learn whats up and hes in highschool so he cant be that dumb and not listen to us older folks im just getting tired of him taking me out and not even saying anything to me like sorry it was an accident all i get from him is his stupid excuses IRRITATING
Old 01-31-2012, 02:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TopherCabrales
Yeah was alot of fun mike the picture looks like i was tq haha I wish I could of given you a better battle towards the end of the main but had a few mishaps passing traffic. your car looked good for the main better then qualifiers. but dont you worry im gonna have the right tires next round and maybe i should try your tire warmer trick lol
I went back to my HPI Pro4 for the main and gave it extra tire treatment. My Pro4 and Cal raceway is a match made in heaven

I thought all the traffic was fun! Reminded me of the good ol Hobby People days
Old 01-31-2012, 03:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MikeR
I went back to my HPI Pro4 for the main and gave it extra tire treatment. My Pro4 and Cal raceway is a match made in heaven

I thought all the traffic was fun! Reminded me of the good ol Hobby People days
Your totally right dude your car was hooked for the Main good job I cant wait for our battle next round
Old 01-31-2012, 03:42 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MDRTales
you should take it more seriously and watch what your doing when your on the track and usually when you hit somebody you wait for them you know the rules stop and go its common courtesy funny how you just took me out and just took off GREAT JOB you got alot to learn
Old 01-31-2012, 05:04 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Talking

Clement Style:
1. Anyone in front is a road block so get out of the way!
2. If you don't get out, you'll be clementized out of the way!

He's just a kid? Remind me of the Homer Simpson's episode: It's my first day! when he always use that for excuse. Same story.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.