Search

TLR Super Cross Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Tech Master

Default Update

Here are the points from round 1.

I'll go over all the comments and some changes we are going to make for next week.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
SuperCross Points.pdf (50.7 KB, 261 views)
Old 01-04-2011, 02:08 AM
Tech Master

ok, i dont get it....???
maybe it's been a few years since i raced Professional in the Motorcycle "Arena" but why are we gearing it around a AMA event...??? thought it was "R/C Cars"......?????
is it because they are showing or racing motorcycles on saturday on TV? and no one wants to miss it....???????????

yea, a little sad on the times,i wanted to race? but when i heard they started at 1 i knew it would be big...LOL
so for me rolling home at 2 in the morning with kids, yea not a great idea?? on a Sunday no less.....LOL
Saturday not too bad kids can sleep in etc.
Sunday, wife goes into work at 11:30pm(graveyard shift thing)
and kids have to be up at 6:30AM for School stuff !! not good for Dad...LOL

and dang seen that for the 8th scales Expert was race 22 !!!!
yea i would have been "Falling Asleep" on the drivers stand Again...LOL fun!! but sleepy.....LOL

and i know maybe here is a "Humble Suggestion"
entry Limit....???
maybe 190 or 200 "limit"...????
just a thought....???
Old 01-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I really like the new points this series,much easier to read and understand the breakdown of everything and were u stand,good job on the improvement.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 107 (99%+)

Round 2 this Sunday, Jan. 9th.

Doors open at am9

Racing starts at 12p.

Last edited by lbckevin; 01-05-2011 at 11:44 PM. Reason: schedule change
Old 01-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I think part of the issue with the amount of racing on the 2nd was the weather. EVERYONE comes out when it rains and they have no place to run but indoors.

B.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Tech Master

Default Update

Ok guys, last week was a huge turnout for round #1 with 231 entris.

Everyone got out of there way to late and I want to prevent that.

Lot of the entries were due

Here are my suggestions:

Entries Close at 11:30, if your not registered you will miss round 1 of qualifying.

Doors Open at 9am, Racing Starts @ 12pm

Take PreSignUps Friday & Saturday. (allows us to impute racing earlier.)

Also, I want everyone to understand that this series is meant to be fun. That is why the entry cost is only $20 and we hope to bring a great environment to everyone with fun racing.

I want the TLR series to be huge but not if it's going to take a burden on the racers everyday life.

Our goal at WC is for you to enjoy where you race and to have a great experience.

Getting out of there at 12 or 1 is just not right and I'll be the first to admit that.

I just hope racers don't have a bad taste in their mouth from last week. We will get you out of there this week much much earlier. Trust me, I know, I'm annoucing.

We're going to fix this issue and we want everyone's impute.

Thank.

Last edited by DannyS; 01-05-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Note: New Start Time

Old 01-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

sounds great danny thanks for the update
Old 01-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!: nod:: nod: FINALLY haaha good job
Old 01-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey guys been talking to danny alot about what options there are for the sunday tlr series,were all concerned about getting hm so late,theres not alot to work with as fas as time,so opening at 9 racing at 12 is a really good and needed step in the right direction,danny has practice all week and even most of saturday for those of u that want the practice but this is great for us and danny will make changes if needed as the series goes but other than late finish time everything else is really good so..
thanks for being open to changes danny
Old 01-05-2011, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

THATS GREAT NEWS!!!!

i think all the steps danny is now taking all adds up to a BIG difference and should now give everyone the opportunity to stay and race.

If anything its worth another shot!

Come to think of it, Ill be HUNGOVER from the real SX so im gonna be draggin ass all day sunday. Its gonna be a long day for me.

braaaaaaaaap!
Old 01-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

gotta love Socal this time of year, never know who you are going to see. Larry Brooks was a couple of tables down from us at dinner in Murrieta. I think the kid with him was the new rider they picked up, hard to tell with his flat bill pulled down to his nose! There were watching video and i could hear the bikes. I miss riding!
Old 01-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DG Designs
gotta love Socal this time of year, never know who you are going to see. Larry Brooks was a couple of tables down from us at dinner in Murrieta. I think the kid with him was the new rider they picked up, hard to tell with his flat bill pulled down to his nose! There were watching video and i could hear the bikes. I miss riding!
ya prob kyle regal,that new kid from germany is going to open up alot of eyes this year,he is freakin fast,ken rozken mp is his last name
Old 01-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

Originally Posted by DG Designs
LOL, you aint kidding....my brother in law was taking down Christmas lights at a house yesterday (not sure if it was in Temecula/Murietta/Elsinore, but is was in the area) and started talking to the owner of the house and asked him what he did for a living..the guy says he rides motocross. My brother looks in his garage and its Andrew Short! LOL He was in his new KTM/Red Bull gear and was leaving to head up to Anaheim.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Yea there is a mexican restaurant right off railroad canyon in elsinore that all the moto and fmx guys go to. Forget the name of the place.

But come tomorrow ill be able to see them all in one place.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaap!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.