R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   California Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/california-racing-145/)
-   -   JBRL ELECTRIC OFFROAD RACING SERIES (https://www.rctech.net/forum/california-racing/453839-jbrl-electric-offroad-racing-series.html)

What up? 11-18-2010 11:47 AM

JBRL ELECTRIC OFFROAD RACING SERIES

Just thought I would start a new ongoing thread for the JBRL that will just run every year since we start a new JBRL thread every year.

The 2010 year is gone and was a very good year for all the racers but there is probly going to be alot of changes for 2011.

What changes do you want to see for 2011 if any? and any idea's on cool things to maybe try out that might make it fun.

I personally would like to see maybe a red or pink number 1 on all the points leaders in each class starting from round 2. Something fun:nod:

Jimmy Babcock 11-18-2010 06:46 PM

Thanks for starting this thread Josh!!! I know that we will have a few changes for 2011!!!! Class changes, class rule changes and points fund changes just to name a few! It's gonna be a great 2011 in the JBRL!!!!

mxracer458 11-19-2010 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by What up? (Post 8227612)
Just thought I would start a new ongoing thread for the JBRL that will just run every year since we start a new JBRL thread every year.

The 2010 year is gone and was a very good year for all the racers but there is probly going to be alot of changes for 2011.

What changes do you want to see for 2011 if any? and any idea's on cool things to maybe try out that might make it fun.

I personally would like to see maybe a red or pink number 1 on all the points leaders in each class starting from round 2. Something fun:nod:

I like the idea of having a different color for the points leader,have of us either have races or still race motocross,for me this is just another way to get my fix!!!

What up? 11-19-2010 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by mxracer458 (Post 8231443)
I like the idea of having a different color for the points leader,have of us either have races or still race motocross,for me this is just another way to get my fix!!!

Yeah thats what I was thinking too. Somthing kinda fun.

hopsing 11-19-2010 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by mxracer458 (Post 8231443)

Originally Posted by What up? (Post 8231680)
Yeah thats what I was thinking too. Somthing kinda fun.

Maybe even a #1 "plate"

What up? 11-19-2010 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by hopsing (Post 8231907)
Maybe even a #1 "plate"

Thats a good idea steve:nod::nod: I likie.

famous99 11-24-2010 06:16 PM

so jimmy when will the new rules be up for next year so i can ask for some new stuff for the x-mas? also i was wondering if the new LIfe batteries are going to be ok to use? thanks man i cant wait till next year

BrianKuyper 11-25-2010 07:57 PM

Turkey Day

Happy Thanks Giving everyone !!!! What a great year. I loved the solid track line-up.

BrianKuyper 11-25-2010 08:19 PM

T2

A couple of times since seasons end I've had a mega post on the screen. Then computer dies. So I am going w a series of small posts. I love Short Course racing and can hardly wait to run 10.5.

I feel like we need to get the classes balanced. Stock had 3 mains. Super stock was a ghost town relatively. We need a sprt spec stock class. No pros, hand out set of tires, or hand out motors, no timing hike. What do you think. What do you think ? We need classes for the new bees. We have to many drop outs. I think some people get discouraged by the high level of competition, and cost at the lowest rung, stock.

famous99 12-02-2010 10:24 PM

so jimmy when will the new rules be up for next year so i can ask for some new stuff for the x-mas? also i was wondering if the new LIfe batteries are going to be ok to use? thanks i cant wait till next year

jk racing 12-03-2010 09:09 PM

Looking forward to next year myself...hoping to able to complete the whole series next year, have plans to go back into 2wd & maybe 4wd buggy...

Chris Jarosz 12-03-2010 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by famous99 (Post 8291295)
so jimmy when will the new rules be up for next year so i can ask for some new stuff for the x-mas? also i was wondering if the new LIfe batteries are going to be ok to use? thanks i cant wait till next year

I cant really see the LiFe batteries being illegal as they are lower voltage AND safer than LiPos. But know knows. Just my $.02

Syber Serulean 12-03-2010 11:19 PM

sup guys hows the racin been? Thoguht id stop by and see whats goin on.

Kent Beal 12-12-2010 08:20 PM

The 2011 series classes are up on the JBRL site

www.jimmybabcock.com

steam 12-12-2010 11:48 PM

Hmm

Why is it you can't Separate Pro and Unlimited Short Course.

Basically Mod and Pro Mod

I would love to run this series in mod without the Pro interference, just like the old days. I'm never going to beat Chad Bradley, I work a full time job and pay for everything. I know a few stock guys who would love to run mod, but don't for this very reason.

my .02 cents

Will every car get throughly teched in the 17.5 no boost, no timing class?
Has there ever been any issues regarding this?