Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > California Racing
West Coast RC Raceway Onroad Racing! >

West Coast RC Raceway Onroad Racing!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

West Coast RC Raceway Onroad Racing!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 35 votes, 1.89 average.

Old 07-23-2009, 01:17 AM
Tech Master

The little cars I saw practicing at the on-road track during off-road racing tonight - I meant to ask someone if those are the ABC Genetic cars? They seem to be popular.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kdeselms
The little cars I saw practicing at the on-road track during off-road racing tonight - I meant to ask someone if those are the ABC Genetic cars? They seem to be popular.
Yes, they were the ABC Genetics on there.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:08 AM
Tech Addict

Wow Jeremy doing some "guest" announcing at WC? ? Wait a minute is that the fat lady I hear starting to sing? ?
Old 07-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Tech Master

Default Grand Opening this Sat. and Sun.!!!! JULY 25th and 26th

West Coast R/C Raceway is happy to announce it's official GRAND OPENING this weekend, July 25th and 26th. In honor of our grand opening we would like to welcome everyone this whole weekend to a free BBQ. Both Saturday and Sunday we will be firing up the grill and serving food promptly at noon-6. It has been our goal since the West Coast R/C was just a blueprint that we would have a friendly and welcoming facility for all racers to enjoy, the time has come and we look forward to celebrating with all of our friends in the r/c community. Over the past few weeks we have fine tuned the facility to insure consistent and exciting racing with cutting edge technology backed with a knowlegable and friendly staff.

Saturday we will have a special guest announcer Jeremy Felles, who is well known in the r/c industry of having a very colorful approach to announcing and is well versed in r/c scoring pro. The doors open at 10:00am, racer appreciation lunch/dinner at noon-6 and ONROADRacing will start at 6:00pm

Sunday we will have Erik "notch" Johnson our off-road race director conducting the race program as ussual. The doors will open at 10:00am, racer appreciation lunch/dinner at noon-6 and OFFROAD Racing will start at 3pm.

Thanks again to all for your support and kind words and we'll see you this weekend.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DannyS
West Coast R/C Raceway is happy to announce it's official GRAND OPENING this weekend, July 25th and 26th. In honor of our grand opening we would like to welcome everyone this whole weekend to a free BBQ. Both Saturday and Sunday we will be firing up the grill and serving food promptly at noon-6. It has been our goal since the West Coast R/C was just a blueprint that we would have a friendly and welcoming facility for all racers to enjoy, the time has come and we look forward to celebrating with all of our friends in the r/c community. Over the past few weeks we have fine tuned the facility to insure consistent and exciting racing with cutting edge technology backed with a knowlegable and friendly staff.

Saturday we will have a special guest announcer Jeremy Felles, who is well known in the r/c industry of having a very colorful approach to announcing and is well versed in r/c scoring pro. The doors open at 10:00am, racer appreciation lunch/dinner at noon-6 and ONROADRacing will start at 6:00pm

Sunday we will have Erik "notch" Johnson our off-road race director conducting the race program as ussual. The doors will open at 10:00am, racer appreciation lunch/dinner at noon-6 and OFFROAD Racing will start at 3pm.

Thanks again to all for your support and kind words and we'll see you this weekend.
is racing fee free?
Old 07-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Sorry Bad Santa, that ended last week. Free food, but $20 racing, or $10 practice
Old 07-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Old 07-24-2009, 06:46 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Sounds like tomorrow should be a lot of fun!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up

Hey Randy,
I thought Tim and I would make it out tomorrow but Tim has to work, so maybe we can make it Sunday for practice onroad!
Danny,
It was great meeting you again. Your track is 1st Class all the way, with the big screens on ESPN and Speed Channel it will be great for racers that want to watch NASCAR or FORMULA 1 this weekend and still be able to race at your track. Good luck to you all this weekend, it should be a blast!
Hope to see you then!
Max
P.S. Keep up the good work JOE ZAMBONI!
Old 07-25-2009, 07:05 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

That sucks... I'm stuck at work until about 3 today myself, then gonna race up there and hopefully get a couple packs in before racing.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Old 07-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Tech Addict

Old 07-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Tech Master

Wow, they put an ATM in there...SMART!

Looks like a whole mess of SC10 kits came in, too. More parts!
Old 07-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kdeselms
Wow, they put an ATM in there...SMART!

Looks like a whole mess of SC10 kits came in, too. More parts!

Theres more pictures up at the oc circuit myspace of the shop. They have a ton of parts now with more coming and YES a working ATM!! How cool is that??!!
Old 07-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Cangel
Theres more pictures up at the oc circuit myspace of the shop. They have a ton of parts now with more coming and YES a working ATM!! How cool is that??!!
angie why do thay need an atm dont thay only take cash?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 35 votes, 1.89 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.