Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

RAMS Club Racing

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kamikaze Steve
I am down one lap in a 30 minute main, you think anybody will let you pass without slamming them in a board? In Sportsman Class? NOT... I do my best
Kamikaze.....
Your stickers are on their way...hopefully they will be here by saturday
Old 06-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sweet, Thanks...

I will have the $$$$ for that as well as Billy's $$ for the tires...

kamikaze
Old 06-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey what's up. Mr. President, When are the points going to be posted? I lost last race by one lap. tough to swallow. Plus the guy that got me by one lap is not a member, and he left not helping to take the track down. That needs to be addressed too.... anyway Thanks to Big J for getting me in this on road rc. I am having a blast for a nubie....That's where I got the name KAMIKAZE (no Disrespect to anyone)Steve, O yeah...
First of all, I am a member! Second, I have a shoulder injury that I'm going to have surgery on soon and I shouldn't have helped with the track at all but I helped set it up because nobody was helping Matt. I was in enough pain due to that at the end of the day that I wasn't going to be helping tear down the track. Third, I have a nearly 2 hour dirve...one way.
I'm not going to be able to help much with the track set up or tear down for probablly the rest of the year until I have surgery and recover. I'd like to still race as much as I can, but I just can't work my shoulder. So, if it's ok with you guys, I'd like to still race with you.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

No worries CC...I see who is helping and who has to travel and whatnot...

I tore my rotator cuff a couple of years ago and that sombitch still ain't healed right...

Okay so who has a buttload of money to buy us a piece of property so that we can set up a permanent facilty? lol

My car is done and ready to go.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bill Wyatt
No worries CC...I see who is helping and who has to travel and whatnot...

I tore my rotator cuff a couple of years ago and that sombitch still ain't healed right...

Okay so who has a buttload of money to buy us a piece of property so that we can set up a permanent facilty? lol

My car is done and ready to go.
Thanks Bill
Old 06-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by CanyonCarverR1
First of all, I am a member! Second, I have a shoulder injury that I'm going to have surgery on soon and I shouldn't have helped with the track at all but I helped set it up because nobody was helping Matt. I was in enough pain due to that at the end of the day that I wasn't going to be helping tear down the track. Third, I have a nearly 2 hour dirve...one way.
I'm not going to be able to help much with the track set up or tear down for probablly the rest of the year until I have surgery and recover. I'd like to still race as much as I can, but I just can't work my shoulder. So, if it's ok with you guys, I'd like to still race with you.
I would not worry, Any help is always appreiciated no matter how much The more peeps we have the stronger the club is as a whole. I will see you chumps on sun

Last edited by C.Smith; 06-10-2009 at 10:03 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Tech Regular

That is a nice track J.

Yeah CC. Don't trip. We much rather have you than not have you. You can be the flag man or something LOL.

Chris, did you get the castor by any chance?

Bill, your car is ready? Can you do mine?

Permanent track, hum... I've got the land (10 acres near Brentwood). I just need to raise about 30K or so to pave it. All donations will be taken this Sun at the track. Just drop the cash in my protoform body. I did see a nicely paved lot avail for rent right off of Hwy 4 in Pittsburg. I can investigate further if there is interest.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

It's all good CC. We can find something for you to do like make a lunch trip I was in and am still in the same boat for about 3 more months. I had my hip replaced 5 months ago and before that was lugging boards with a worn out hip. So take your time healing up and don't worry about track setup or teardown.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Did not mean to raise any hair on anyone's necks. I understand injuries and being unable to help. heck it's hell getting old and we all have had issues to deal with.. My bad.

kamikaze
Old 06-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

You DA MAN KAMIKAZE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Okay what the hell is with this weather forecast...good grief...

I will bring Geritol for all the old folks...lol

Last edited by Bill Wyatt; 06-11-2009 at 10:01 AM. Reason: cuz I'm old lol
Old 06-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Weather is cool man, No rain, But you will need 35's for Sunday. Bring me some extenze tabs too ha ha... Big J called and said brother Brian will make an apperaance Sunday to reek havoc on us Sportsman guys..... It's on....

KAMIKAZE Plus Two with my bro Brian. Oh Yeah tag team baby....
Old 06-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Tech Regular

Weather is cool man, No rain, But you will need 35's for Sunday. Bring me some extenze tabs too ha ha... Big J called and said brother Brian will make an apperaance Sunday to reek havoc on us Sportsman guys..... It's on....

I feel real sorry for the people who have to turn marshal that race
Some one bring the advil
Old 06-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

I had 35's on for practice and one heat and the car did nothing but traction roll....lol 37's-38's were the BOMB!!

That would be awesome if Brian makes it...

I will bring a broom and a dustpan to help clean up after the Sportsman race. lol
Old 06-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Bill,
when you get faster you can try 40's

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.