R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum

Like Tree14Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2017, 03:00 AM   #1
Tech Elite
 
rctazmanmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,103
Trader Rating: 98 (99%+)
Default HBALLDAY - not sure what the issue is

Bought 2 mylaps transponders from HBALLDAY - new user with about 40 some posts.

1st asked to pay with firends and family and I would not, so I asked him to invoice me of which he did.

Paid on the 27th and was promised multiple times to get a tracking number after he got home from work and have not gotten it.

Filed a claim against him for the money or the items and he has gone silent. Pretty sad that I asked that he pm me back and communicate with me to work things out or I would file a claim and I heard nothing.

Doing the normal routine to get money back.

Would not have issue if he would communicate or be up front with me. I know he has been on since I have sent the pm's and I know he got the e-mail from Paypal.

Will update if he comes around.
__________________
All in a days racing....

CRC, Team Associated, KO Propo, Reedy, MyLaps, Team Scream, Savox, Team Orion
rctazmanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 08:41 AM   #2
Tech Elite
 
timannnn6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,029
Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctazmanmc View Post
pay with firends and family
Red flag right there. Not only against the rules but from a low post account with no feedback, just move on. There's plenty of transponders that pop up and are from great sellers. Hope you receive your items.
timannnn6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 08:47 AM   #3
Tech Elite
 
rctazmanmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,103
Trader Rating: 98 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timannnn6 View Post
Red flag right there. Not only against the rules but from a low post account with no feedback, just move on. There's plenty of transponders that pop up and are from great sellers. Hope you receive your items.
Well I was at least smart enough to have him invoice me - no way in heck was I going to send money like that to a unknown as friend and family.

Gave the guy a chance and break to try to make good transactions and get his rating up - cant be faulted for that - we all were there at one time.

I will get my stuff one way or another.
__________________
All in a days racing....

CRC, Team Associated, KO Propo, Reedy, MyLaps, Team Scream, Savox, Team Orion
rctazmanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 03:58 PM   #4
Tech Master
 
TeamSkunkwerks's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,520
Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctazmanmc View Post
Bought 2 mylaps transponders from HBALLDAY - new user with about 40 some posts.

1st asked to pay with firends and family and I would not, so I asked him to invoice me of which he did.

Paid on the 27th and was promised multiple times to get a tracking number after he got home from work and have not gotten it.

Filed a claim against him for the money or the items and he has gone silent. Pretty sad that I asked that he pm me back and communicate with me to work things out or I would file a claim and I heard nothing.

Doing the normal routine to get money back.

Would not have issue if he would communicate or be up front with me. I know he has been on since I have sent the pm's and I know he got the e-mail from Paypal.

Will update if he comes around.
Sounds like he was going to burn you from the start. Don't blame yourself for giving the guy a chance. At least you did the right thing.
I'd let racer1812 know about this thread, especially about someone wanting payment as a "gift".
Here's a transponder that came up for sale. As someone else said, I'm surprised it's still here!
Mylaps 2 wire transponder great condition
__________________
I am highly paid by my sponsors not to mention their names. They give me stuff so I will go away.
An American is someone who may disapprove of everything you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.
TeamSkunkwerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:49 AM   #5
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 785
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Let him know this thread is here. Let racer know he requested payment as gift (strictly against the rules). Agree that it sounds like he was out to burn someone from the get-go.
__________________
AE B6D: Fantom v2R / SMC 4400 / Xpert 3431
AE B3.1e: SMC 1900kv / SMC 5200 / Savox 2273
Jason B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:15 AM   #6
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,774
Trader Rating: 180 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctazmanmc View Post
Bought 2 mylaps transponders from HBALLDAY - new user with about 40 some posts.

1st asked to pay with firends and family and I would not, so I asked him to invoice me of which he did.

Paid on the 27th and was promised multiple times to get a tracking number after he got home from work and have not gotten it.

Filed a claim against him for the money or the items and he has gone silent. Pretty sad that I asked that he pm me back and communicate with me to work things out or I would file a claim and I heard nothing.

Doing the normal routine to get money back.

Would not have issue if he would communicate or be up front with me. I know he has been on since I have sent the pm's and I know he got the e-mail from Paypal.

Will update if he comes around.
1.where is his for sale thread?

2.i cant find any for sale thread that he has ever started in the for sale section.

3.I see no post anywhere of HBALLDAY making a deal with you.

4.how was this deal done?via pm?text?

5.how come you haven't left him feedback?

Last edited by Marcos.J; 05-07-2017 at 07:25 AM.
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 04:09 PM   #7
Tech Fanatic
 
matt_is_superco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 840
Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default

I'm also bought something from HBALLDAY and received no response since sending payment. It's only been 3 days so I was going to give it some time before getting too concerned. He also asked me to send payment F/F, but we agreed and I added PayPal fee and sent Goods/Services. He responded to my Wanted ad via PM, I replied via PM, then we texted/iMessaged until payment was sent Thursday 5/4/17. He said he would ship the next day and send tracking, but did not. No response to texts or PM since.
215-205-881"X" and PayPal was kennykieffer3"X"@gmail.com

Also, I reverse searched the pictures he sent and got no results, I searched his phone and email and got no results. I searched his name from PayPal on the Good/Bad Feedback group on Facebook and got nothing. I searched his posts and found several months ago he posted about the item I was buying, so it seemed like he actually owned it. I found he bought a servo on here but didn't leave or receive feedback. I PM'd the seller and he said HBALLDAY was a good buyer. No red flags other than 0 feedback and asking for payment F/F.
matt_is_superco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 04:32 PM   #8
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,774
Trader Rating: 180 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_is_superco View Post
I'm also bought something from HBALLDAY and received no response since sending payment. It's only been 3 days so I was going to give it some time before getting too concerned. He also asked me to send payment F/F, but we agreed and I added PayPal fee and sent Goods/Services. He responded to my Wanted ad via PM, I replied via PM, then we texted/iMessaged until payment was sent Thursday 5/4/17. He said he would ship the next day and send tracking, but did not. No response to texts or PM since.
215-205-881"X" and PayPal was kennykieffer3"X"@gmail.com

Also, I reverse searched the pictures he sent and got no results, I searched his phone and email and got no results. I searched his name from PayPal on the Good/Bad Feedback group on Facebook and got nothing. I searched his posts and found several months ago he posted about the item I was buying, so it seemed like he actually owned it. I found he bought a servo on here but didn't leave or receive feedback. I PM'd the seller and he said HBALLDAY was a good buyer. No red flags other than 0 feedback and asking for payment F/F.
and no one leaves negative feedback for him
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 04:46 PM   #9
Tech Fanatic
 
matt_is_superco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 840
Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
and no one leaves negative feedback for him
It's only been 3 days for me... Too early for bad feedback or a PayPal dispute in my opinion...
matt_is_superco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:19 PM   #10
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,774
Trader Rating: 180 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_is_superco View Post
It's only been 3 days for me... Too early for bad feedback or a PayPal dispute in my opinion...
true but if the person that started the thread left him the negative feedback it may have saved you the hassle
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:52 AM   #11
Tech Elite
 
rctazmanmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,103
Trader Rating: 98 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
1.where is his for sale thread?

2.i cant find any for sale thread that he has ever started in the for sale section.

3.I see no post anywhere of HBALLDAY making a deal with you.

4.how was this deal done?via pm?text?

5.how come you haven't left him feedback?


He pm'ed me on the deal - still have all the pm's.

I was giving him some time to respond of which he has not as I stated in the other post - hence no negative feedback yet.

Awaiting Paypal case determination also.
__________________
All in a days racing....

CRC, Team Associated, KO Propo, Reedy, MyLaps, Team Scream, Savox, Team Orion
rctazmanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:58 AM   #12
Tech Elite
 
rctazmanmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,103
Trader Rating: 98 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_is_superco View Post
It's only been 3 days for me... Too early for bad feedback or a PayPal dispute in my opinion...
Agreed.
__________________
All in a days racing....

CRC, Team Associated, KO Propo, Reedy, MyLaps, Team Scream, Savox, Team Orion
rctazmanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:02 AM   #13
Tech Elite
 
rctazmanmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,103
Trader Rating: 98 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSkunkwerks View Post
Sounds like he was going to burn you from the start. Don't blame yourself for giving the guy a chance. At least you did the right thing.
I'd let racer1812 know about this thread, especially about someone wanting payment as a "gift".
Here's a transponder that came up for sale. As someone else said, I'm surprised it's still here!
Mylaps 2 wire transponder great condition
I am doing the right thing - gave the guy a chance and he screwed himself - I have myself covered.

Cant do much until the dispute is resolved anyways.

Made post to make all aware of him.
__________________
All in a days racing....

CRC, Team Associated, KO Propo, Reedy, MyLaps, Team Scream, Savox, Team Orion
rctazmanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:08 AM   #14
Tech Elite
 
rctazmanmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,103
Trader Rating: 98 (99%+)
Default

He was on today:

Last Activity: Today 05:49 AM

I am sure he has seen the paypal e-mail on the dispute and my few pm's that I sent.

Sent the link of this to him also to see.
__________________
All in a days racing....

CRC, Team Associated, KO Propo, Reedy, MyLaps, Team Scream, Savox, Team Orion
rctazmanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:13 AM   #15
Tech Elite
 
rctazmanmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,103
Trader Rating: 98 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
true but if the person that started the thread left him the negative feedback it may have saved you the hassle
Kinda hard for him to see my thread when he paid for item 2 days before I posted.

I also did research on him before doing the deal so I was not walking into a obvious blindside situation.
__________________
All in a days racing....

CRC, Team Associated, KO Propo, Reedy, MyLaps, Team Scream, Savox, Team Orion
rctazmanmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:37 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net