Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Trader Feedback Guidelines - Read first! >

Trader Feedback Guidelines - Read first!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trader Feedback Guidelines - Read first!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 01:15 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Trader Feedback Guidelines - Read first!

When leaving feedback, remember the following:

Please focus on the sale or trade.
-Would you deal with the individual again?
-How would you rate the communication of the sale or trade?
-Did the deal complete in the proper timeframe discussed in the deal?
-Was the item described and represented properly?

Shipping and Payment
-Was the item properly protected in shipping?
-Was it shipped in the manner as discussed?
-Was the payment received in the proper timeframe?
-Was the payment received in the proper manner as discussed?

If you have a deal with any RCTech member, please post the proper feedback pertaining to that deal. Good or bad, the more information that you can include on the deal, the more informed other members will be in future transactions.

For negative feedback or comments, definitely discuss this with the other party involved before posting the thread in Trader Feedback. This will give the other party a chance to correct any problems that may arise in the deal before something is set in the public forums. Sometimes it may only be a matter of miscommunication, or a slight mistake on either party’s side. Please be prepared to be patient, but definitely post your concerns, and all the corrective action taken by the other party if applicable.

The Trader Feedback forum is designed to encourage informed trading between RCTech members. Please keep all posts in this area constructive and pertaining to the deal, or possible future deals. It is not a flame forum, and all posts not pertaining to the trade or the individuals involved are subject to being removed from the forum with possible disciplinary action.

If you disagree with comments made in a thread, please contact the poster via Private Message or e-mail. If you disagree with a negative comment made about you and/or your trade, it is your responsibility to contact the other individual and resolve that problem. Ask the poster to edit and/or amend the negative post.

Last edited by TSR6; 01-10-2006 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:18 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default FOR SALE THREADS-FEEDBACK

It seems that there is some confusion relating to the use of the feedback function on the site. Further there is confusion on how to get feedback removed from your rating. So let me give an explanation of how this will work and has worked.

First off, the For Sale threads are AT YOUR OWN RISK. RCTech is not responsible for deals gone bad.

We are proactive in removing KNOWN scammers from the community once they are known to the moderation staff

Moderators from RCTech will NOT release information on users. the only information we have is an e-mail address and an ip address.

Now, How Trader Feedback can be edited.

Feedback that has been left in error, or when no deal was done can be removed by myself. or another Super Moderator.

Feedback that was left as retaliation can be removed by a Super Moderator with approval from myself. NOTE: the burden of proof is on the user to prove this was retaliatory in nature. all relevant information must be sent with the request for removal.

Any other Feedback will be looked at by myself on a case by case basis.

Remember, there are over 100,000 members of this forum. as much s we try, we cannot please everyone.

ALL DECISIONS MADE BY THE MODERATION STAFF REGARDING FEEDBACK ARE FINAL.

Last edited by IBsteph; 09-21-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I don't want to make another sticky so I'll put it here.

If you have an issue with a member, DO NOT!! post any of their personal information!

Last edited by racer1812; 10-05-2012 at 08:07 AM.