IMPACTPLAYR ???????

Old 01-03-2006, 04:55 AM
Suspended

Default IMPACTPLAYR ???????

had a deal with this guy i sent him money for a brand new factory team rc10gt,well it didnt work out because of how long it was taking for shipping,he said he would refund the money through paypal,well he did on the 20th of dec,it was a pending refund until today it has been removed,not saying he is a bad guy or anything,just need to know about him to see if i should take legal action.
Old 01-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Suspended

I would wait
Old 01-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Suspended

i am not in a hurry to do it,but i would like my money.
Old 01-04-2006, 01:37 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I use to race with him and I can't ever remember him ripping guys off in anyway. I have not seen him much in the last year but mainly due to him now running 1/8th and I run touring cars. I'm sure he will straighten everything out.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Suspended

ya i got an email from him today saying that paypal removed the refund,and that he will resend on friday.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Suspended

It could be on paypals end..try to get ahold of him to see what the deal is, also have to tried to call paypal to see why it was removed?they are a pain to get ahold of but you can get them on the phone with enough patiance.
Good luck my friend.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Given the timing, I'd guess PayPal purges "pending" transactions after two weeks.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:29 AM
Tech Regular

i bought from him. he was a great guy to me
Old 01-06-2006, 02:03 AM
Suspended

well looks like i got another pending refund,maybe it will take another 2 weeks.i am getting a little fed up with this crap.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:04 AM
Suspended

i got a baby that is about to be born,i need all the money i can get,and this is not helping at all,if he hasnt spent the money it should have been in my account by now.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well I have been watching this thread waiting to post some good news... the refund has been resent.

NOW let ME explain myself!

Most of this is the buyers fault! We made a deal and specifically told him that the truck would NOT ship until the money was in my account because I didn't have the spare cash to cover the shipping. THEN he bought another GT and decided that HE wanted different terms than agreed upon in the origional "contract".... HE wanted me to ship the truck immediately which I had no way of doing, I tried to beg steal and borrow the cash to cover shipping just to keep him happy...... but he all of a sudden wanted a refund, I then explained to him I would give him a refund as soon as I was sure that it would not overdraw my account, which had accidentally been overdrawn before the deal. This was not good enough for him and he wanted the refund now.... he also gauranteed me that the refund would not overdraw my account, and if it had he would pay the overdraft fees... well the refund was taken out before my payroll check went in causeing another overdraft, but I thought the bank went ahead and paid it and just charged me the fees.... I was fine at least he was happy..... payday I went and withdrew the money to finish my Christmas shopping and went shopping....... well they returned the paypal payment so that money was in my account which I was unaware ofand accidentally withgdrew it.... over Christmas I was barely home let alone on teh computer so I had no way of knowing that the refund hadn't went completely thru.... but it said pending so I thought that they would wait and try to withdraw the payment fter my next paycheck went in..... boy was I wrong!!!! it caused my account to become severely overdrawn by my next payday.... which was today when I resent the refund.......... Why did I not explain myself to him earilier.... well just about every step of the way he all but called me a liar and I wasn't going thru with that crap until I had a leg to stand on.....

POINT BLANK!! It has cost me $120 just to try and sell my GT for $185!!! Am I gonna sell it to anyone.... hell no I can't ever get close to what this damn truck cost me.

Maybe someone should check with the REAL boss and make sure it's ok to buy new toys....

BTW: donot e-mail me or PM me to tell me the refund has finalized I will get an e-mail from paypal.....

I'M OUT and I'm not looking at this thread agian... The only post I will expect from you is a "I recieved my refund"..... thanks for the support everyone..... Say what you want, but I did everything in my power aside from selling my right nut to make you happy.....
Old 01-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

BTW: Biggalz is a great buyer and he completely understood that I couldn't ship until the cash hit my account..... probably the only guy I would deal with over the internet right now!!

WYD is the exception cause I would just drive stuff to him...LOL
Old 01-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Tech Regular

i understood because it seems i live my life the same way,i use the actual payment to ship my stuff...when you live paycheck to paycheck 12-15 bucks to ship somthing is a decent amount of money IMO...........and living that way, knowing exactly how stuff goes...your explanation makes since to me .......
Old 01-09-2006, 09:03 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IMPACTPLAYR
BTW: Biggalz is a great buyer and he completely understood that I couldn't ship until the cash hit my account..... probably the only guy I would deal with over the internet right now!!

WYD is the exception cause I would just drive stuff to him...LOL
Thats right we could just hook up!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe. No shipping is involved so they can't loose are stuff. Thats always a good thing.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:29 AM
Suspended

well still nothing,no madder what he say's it has been plenty of time for a refund,and i still have no money.i am getting very impatient with this bs,

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.